Dreams of home..

MKing

Scout
I am calling out into the Dream to find out who will be going back to Caldaria or any who are still in the lands proper. I will be there in just over a weeks time, it seems that the paths though the Myst into Caldaria are still a bit out of sorts. Is there any more news on whats been happening in the lands? If anyone who is there or will be there have an Arcane Armor Scroll, I would like to spellcraft off of it, I will pay for its use.

-=-
Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

Cyric,

I will be making the attempt as well. I hope to see you on the other side.

Squire Heresy

I will be there as well. It will be good to see you both.

Cyric,

I believe that the Phalanx is in possession of such a scroll. I will make it available to you.

One Shield; Meaningless Without All Others,

Riddick Dale

It will be great to see you both. Riddick, if you do could you let me know what reagents will be needed.

Cyric Bane

I will research this as soon as possible and report back to you.

Riddick

I believe we will find the Mists' connection to Caldaria is quite stable. I expect, however, that the point of connection will have shifted significantly as a result of The Absence. If we emerge in greater proximity to The Absence, we will,of course, encounter whatever phenomena are resulting from the interplay of Absence and Reality.

Sorcerer Morgan Zacharias

Last edited:
Heresy,

I know you don't exactly trust me at the moment but if you're going I would love to accompany you. I need to find out what has happened to my family. Would anyone have a ward available if we do manage to get through and secure a safe spot to stay?

~Keely

Keely,

I trust you.

And I have only the slightest reservations about the sentient, sausages-sized slugs that may or may not be latched to your brainstem...

But I'm hoping they won't come along for the ride.

If I can get through the mists I'll find you. There is a slight chance I won't be able to make it. I'm having a hell of a time navigating right now.

Love,
H.

I believe we will find the Mists' connection to Caldaria is quite stable. I expect, however, that the point of connection will have shifted significantly as a result of The Absence. If we emerge in greater proximity to The Absence, we will,of course, encounter whatever phenomena are resulting from the interplay of Absence and Reality.

Sorcerer Morgan Zacharias

The Absence would be where the forest was, is that correct?

Cyric Bane

Yes, Cyric Bane,
In a manner of speaking, The Absence is where the Veiled forest was, but more accurately, where the forest WAS has gone as well as the forest itself. Imagine a road a hundred miles long stretching from one side of the forest to the other; that road is gone, but so is the hundred miles the road previously covered. The forest has not merely vanished, leaving behind some barren terrain, or even some vast crater. The reality which expressed itself as the Veiled Forest has been torn out.

M.Z.

I see and understand what you are saying.

Cyric Bane

Avalon, have you been looking into any of that since we found ourselves in that pocket plane? If so can you send me a private dream with any information you might have or any thought on that matter.

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

Cyric,

I plan to be there. I look forward to again having normalized travel between Caldaria and other lands.

Avalon,

We will have to look to see what we can do to stabilize the planes if they are unbalanced.

I see you both soon.

Qiu Jun-Wu

Qiu Jun-Wu,

I wouldn't call it "normal" by any means. As the Sorcerer has pointed out, the Myst travel seems to be "pulling" towards the area which was once the Veiled Forest. Or at least at this time.

-=Cyric

Does anyone have anymore information on the new Merchants? Wayfarers Guild??

-=Cyric Bane

Back