Dreamscape...

BruceMiller

*You enter room with no apparent walls, doors, windows or ceiling. An errie dark fog limits your vision. There is grass on the ground. Though it seems dark, you can see it as if an unknown source of light is on it. Leonin sits on the ground in the distance, blindfolded and bound to a post. Indistinct chatter can be heard from all around.

"Where am I!? *Growl! I'm so hungry! What are you!?...and what acts of cowardice to bind me in such ways!?"

My name is Maahes Leonin. You may call me Leonin. I do believe this is a dream. They have kept me blind-folded for days. I don't know if I'm under some enchantment that causes me to see or hear things.
Who are you?

My name is Luke. I'm the Guild master of The Brotherhood of the Star at the city of Ceriopolis in Calliphestus, and I'm currently traveling to Foxbridge in the lands of Sedovia. You seem to be in a bind. Who are "They"? How can I help?

I was meditating in the forest when I was overcome by a group of creatures while sleeping. I never saw them and I can't smell them. All I can smell is the grass that I am sitting on. I fear there is a curse upon me. I can only occasionally hear them chattering and speaking, but I do not understand what they are saying. Nor the purpose of my capture.

Dang nabbit Leonin! Okay, tell me anything you can about what happened and where you are. I'll get a team together to come get you. What do you smell? What is the ground like? How many can you hear? Where were you captured? Have they mentioned anything about ransom? Really, anything at all too help us find you.

Master Kel! I'm put to ease to here your voice.
It's hard to make out details, but they seem to get clearer. I remember the first moments clearly. I was scouring the fields of battle for the severed head of the one who took my axe from me in the battle for Iron Tooth. This was days ago. I fell asleep in the field. I awoke to find I had been bound and blindfolded. I was put on a cart or plank of some kind...I could feel it moving over rough ground. I had the feeling that I had after the Iron Tooth battle, as if something unnatural was keeping me asleep. Then everything went dark.
My mind is becoming more clear, as I discovered a funny smell from the food they were giving me. I think that it was tainted with something that has prevented me from entering a dream, or remembering were I am. There must be forest near by, as I have been able to conceal that I have not eaten by throwing any food behind me. Though, I am now feeling the pains of hunger.

Some advice... Death is far better than captivity. Move your hands back and forth until you can move your fingers to your wrists. Tear out the artery and we'll see you in the earth circle. There is actually quite a bit of euphoria in the final moments of bleeding to death.

-Alcandar

Alcandar,

Remember that we from Sedovia, Wildmore, and the Savage Lands do not normally resurrect. Usually what you speak of results in permanent death.

-Kel

My death has been chosen for me, by my father. If I am to die, it will be with my enemies blood on my hands...and on my teeth!
Though, if I could break my bonds, I would. And I'd slay each and every one of these cowardly creatures!

Back