drinking as pain management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar enters the ogres head stopping at the bar a moment "sasha a strong bottle of rum and a glass please" he says softly looking like he'd barely slept in days "have you seen artie about? i need to speak to him"

"What can I do for you lad?" says a voice at the end of the bar. Sitting with an open ledger and a tall glass of bitter sits Artie.

Mar brings 2 glasses over and sits down "a few months ago during the winter I asked you to keep your ears open for information about my arrow. Since I'm in town I figured I'd ask if you found anything"

"yes, I remember that evening. I'm sorry to say that I have not heard about this Golden Arrow since that night. Anything else I can help you with?"

Mar shakes his head "no thank you artie unless you happen to know any particularly old elven scholars" he jokes taking a deep drink "or a potion that dulls ones ability to feel pain"

"Aren't all old Elves scholars?" Artie chuckles, pausing for a moment, "there are many forms to dull pain that I can get for you."

"anything that'll take the edge off without imparing me to much or making me see things?" he asks softly glancing around as he drinks seeming very on edge.

"Oh, now you're being more specific. Sorry, can't fill that order." With that Artie closes his ledger and finishes off his drink, "Have a good day Sgt." And heads out the door.

"a good day to you as well artie" Mar calls back downing his drink and pouring another from the bottle he had bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back