Duties/Jobs for the Town

Stormwolf

Chicago Staff
Good afternoon all.

As I posted earlier, I am looking to make sure that all able bodied individuals and adventurers are put to good use for the town.
Even if you will not be in attendance two weeks from now, please let me know if you do not have any personal desires or assignments you wish to do.

I will be sending my requests to Oliver on Sunday with a list of individuals that are offering their aid in defense of the town, scouting, gardening/farming, etc.
Please leave your name either here in this posting or message me in private. Thank you.

~Glenn Stormwolf
Guardian of the First Tree

I plan to be spending the bulk of my time researching a method to address the Lightning Lt Dude of Annoying Rifting (tm).

As a result I won't be able to dedicate as much time to the barns and the animals there in. Any assistance in helping there would be appreciated. Likely needs one dedicated person, or several who casually check in and help out occasionally while in-between what ever they might be dedicating the bulk of their time.

You may notice that the Rabits are breeding without reservations. While the notion of a rabit army amuses me, this is being purposefully allowed - I'm trading a small fluffle for a new dairy cow next Market.

Anyone who may be out and about in their varied activities... please be mindful of Kaida Sanu Gold and Silver Ore. It is extremely useful for the Communal Supplies to buy/sell/trade with local merchants in a socially accepted local currency, and keep Fortanis Coin to trade with Adventurers and help out (when possible) with various splits.

The gold & silver Ore would be ideal for things like "good soil", "seeds", "matterials" and other similar things. Which our community and townsfolk may need to continue fostering their growth, help, and happiness.

I do not know about magic but is the power the Lightning Lt connected to wild magic in someway? If it is we could try to paste of stickiness one of those anti wilding magic ore pieces to him.

The Champion of the Aviary ~ Fenix

I do not know about magic but is the power the Lightning Lt connected to wild magic in someway? If it is we could try to paste of stickiness one of those anti wilding magic ore pieces to him.

The Champion of the Aviary ~ Fenix
To my knowledge, any available "anti wild magic bars" were used in the creation of the new Wild Magic Storm Lightning Rod installed into the Town Hall. I more of those bars exist, I am unfamiliar with them.

I don't know for sure how the Lt is accomplishing their rifts. I presume as they are empowered by the element, and likely are seeking to reopen the realms connection to Kaida Sanu... I suspect it is an ability that is a feature of their rank and power and not a bug due to wild magic. But I do not know for certain either way.

I am consolidating some principles and different disciplines I've studied to apply them to our current needs. But the most basic discription would be to harness and channel the element of Stone, in effort to slow their alacrity and erratic abilities. It could have basic expected effects or more wide spread advantages or consequences. I have another test scheduled with an Earth Caster this week and another next week. Which should provide me with enough information to refine a living trial during next market... or at least that's the expectation/hope - the tests will shape further development, viability and timeline.

Back