Dwarf clans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvia

i was reading up on dwarf for my background and it metioned 4 clans and that dwarfs wear the colour of there clan in there beard.... but i cant find mention of said colours anywhere...
Does anybody know where to look, or have the answer for that?

Asked in the general forum but apperently its a chapter thing, does this mean it was just a story thing and ther arent any colours? Of that they still need to be made up lol!
I vote for green purple red and.. blue hihi sorry having my mind run away with me here...

We have a Race Packet specific to our Chapter that add our flavor of Dwarves onto the National Packet. These are sent out by Ops@AllianceAlberta.ca.

Found this:
Clan identity was so strong that the dwarves would dye their beards to match the colors of their clans (black for Blackaxes, white for Whiterocks, grey for Steelbeards, red for Flamefists and blonde for Mithrils
Ah! Should i email them then?

If you are planning on playing a dwarf it would be a good idea to ask for the packet as it will have more information about playing a Dwarf in our chapter.

No problem. Happy to help.

... none of those names are relevant to our chapter. Not sure where you found this information?
Regardless, I will message you a packet.

Oh i found it here on the side, somebody wrote a whole history.
I got the package from Cory already but thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back