Earthen Ritual Services - August

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings,

I will be available for small or large Ritual batches this coming market. If you're looking for something Truly Empowering, I am able to do those feats of wonder. I charge the following for my services. I do not expect to be around until middle of next year, so if you need your big rituals, please reach out. I will be performing any True Empowerments on Saturday.

If you require Celestial Services, Beryl will be able to provide those, and anything of regular difficulty I would recommend Roff on the Earthen side.

Ritual Magics:

1) Spellcrafting- 1g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. While I have some scrolls for spellcrafting, it would be wise to come prepared with a scroll you wish for me to use.

2) Ritual Casting- 1g per 6 Formal needed(single time payment) + 1g per 5 minutes of rituals + 1g for each Ritual Manipulation you'd like used. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls. A normal ritual casting should cost between 2-3g.
- True Empowerment (Adds an extra benefit to your ritual)-- Average Cost ~8g
- Add Flaw (usable by only you, a race, some other condition)
- Terminate (allows ritual to stop and start over if anything goes wrong)
- Reduce casting time
- various others

3) Ritual Casting Instruction - FREE.
Ever wonder how to perform a ritual? What you need available, how to ensure you won't backlash by forgetting something and having the confidence to add your own flare to it! I will be happy to walk a ritual with you step by step, whether you're only able to cast basic spells, the high magic already to attempt or need to bunch off ideas. By the time instruction is through, you're be able to perform your first or 80th ritual with increased resolve!

- Asher
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

Back