Earthen Ritual Services for August

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
As another market comes up in 6 days, I wanted to extend the reach of services I can offer to anyone currently holding onto Ritual Scrolls. As we approach the confrontation with the Architect it may be a good idea to get rituals stocked up cast, and what better way to do so than this market?

I have read around 52 tomes of formal arts to perform grand feats of magic.

Ritual Magics:

1) Spellcrafting- 1.5g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. While I have some scrolls for spellcrafting, it would be wise to come prepared with a scroll you wish for me to use.

Ritual Scrolls Available to Spellcraft from: Spirit Link, Race Reaver, Cloak, Chimeric Spirit, Limited Circle of Power and others.

2) Ritual Casting- 1g per 5 minutes of rituals + 1.5g for each high magic you'd like used. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls. 1 free Ritual Manipulation is included at no charge if it can be done per batch of rituals.

3) Study of Earthen Magic- I have the patience to teach two people high levels of Earth Magic to those seeking to further their studies. If you seek First Aid or Healing Arts, I will gladly find someone available to instruct you. Should no one be available, I will most certainly teach you. Likewise, Jamina is also available.

4) Purifying of Necromatic Catalyst- Through intense focus, I can channel Necromatic Catalyst and mend them into other magical objects.

All proceeds will go towards the further development of Horizon and surrounding area in the Valley of Solace.

Thank You,
Lord Asher Oakheart, Druid of Serenity Among Discord

I Not have knowledge of magic sky or earth. I know Sky magic make me itchy and earth magic doesnt I would be wanting to maybe make my sword take power from the earth. Is this something you could do. I dont know what components and such i would need. i currently has none. I may also be wanting sword to flame but that need sky magic and i aint sure how I feel about that.

Bruisey Foemangler

Bruisey,

If you find yourself with an "Earth Aura" Ritual scroll and the few components needed, then I certainly can enchant it to strike at those weakened by the purist form of fortannis' energy. Or, if you find yourself with an "Expanded Enchantment" I can place that upon a weapon to give a 1/d 10 minute Earth Aura for your weapon. With a True Empowerment, I may be able to give it something extra based on your intentions and devotion to the cause you desire to do with said weapon.

- Asher

Lord Oakheart,
I keep meaning to take the time to learn the second and third circles of earth magic, yet I keep finding myself distracted by the various goings on when we meet. Hopefully yourself or one of your other students could spare some time to teach me while we are in Pratorak.

-Baeleon

I would be happy to teach you both.

Asher

Back