Eli and Solomon!!!

shay916

Eli,
Will you do me a favor??? Well MAYBE two.... Okay, so #1 will you teach me how to say your name? Please? 'Cause that would be cool. #2 Would you trade me hats for a little while? Ya know like when we're in the same city of corse... Your hat is so much cooler than mine!

Solomon,
Are you there? Your never here, 'cause of your new job and everything. You still haven't taught me the handshake!!! You should teach me when your not busy. I don't want Polare to teach me, he's not as cool.

Well okay now I'm tired.
~Shay Ryder

Oh, I wouldn't mind if you thought I wasn't cool. It took me quite a while to convince Aeris that I was worthy of that title. It's the whole 'not as cool as Solomon' thing. I don't know if I can live with that. It's likely to lead to my utter doom.

Personally I think I'm far cooler than Solomon but I usually don't say it out loud. It's immodest, you know. He and I usually agree to publicly state that we're both just as cool as one another. But we all know the truth. Sorry, Solomon.

-Polare Lissenstine

Polare,
How are you cooler than Solomon? That you have to share, and it will take a lot of convincing that your cooler than Solomon. You've almost killed me a couple of times... One of which if it wasn't near your wedding I think you would have. Solomon has got me drunk with no killing involved! Also you didn't offer to teach me the special handshake. I find that very offensive.
~Shay Ryder

Shay,

The problem is that you've already broken the rule of the secret handshake. What's the first rule about the secret handshake? Answer: Don't talk about the secret handshake.

Anytime someone *almost* gets you killed, it teaches you something. If they *do* get you killed, they made a mistake (but you should still learn something from the experience!). *Almost* killed is a teaching mechanism. After all, one of Solomon's admittedly cool points is how close to *almost* killed he can consistently reach without actually getting killed.

See? I'm just trying to help indoctrinate you into the truth of Hobling Cool in my own way. Really.

-Polare

Cool is a personally evaluated and applied term. Some people think I'm cooler, some Polare, I think one person even thinks Gregor is cooler than both put together, but I think that's a payroll issue. I don't stay up nights worrying about who thinks I'm cool, I just go out and be me, and it happens naturally, so if people think he's cooler than me, hey, it's fine by me. Couple key points to remember, though, when trying to figure out which side of the fence you're on:
I've been "hobling cool" all my life
Number of greater planar icons publically humiliated in single combat by me: 1 Polare: <1
and honestly, which is a cooler way to be known: Baron or "the naked one"?

I've broken no rule, I'm DREAMING about it.... kinda. Okay, so maybe I have broken this rule but nobody told me about the rule in the 1st place.

The naked one??? I wanna hear that story.

Gregor,
I think he did it right, I don't wanna be killed. I've never had to go to the earth circle, and I don't want to either. Slice talks about how much she hates it and wants to kill when she comes out of it. Earth circle=very scary place....

~Shay

It's ok to break the rule if you know the other rules about it. Do you?

Now now, Solomon, let's avoid the public displays of... um... our accomplishments, yeah, that's the ticket. We don't really want to start a quantity vs quality discussion here on certain topics. Let's just settle with "Polare is cooler... er, I mean, we're all cool in our own ways" and let it be.

I agree about the Gregor thing, though. They were totally paid off to say that.

-Polare

I still wanna hear "The Naked One" story...
Okay now your making up rules Polare. But it's not my fault that I know none of these rules. Besides I just said handshake I didn't say anything about which one. So for all you know I could be talking about the Wild Chicken Handshake.

--Shay

Pump them up with enough hallucinogens and apple juice and then they don't become bitter about how many times you almost got them killed. Thats my theory.

"Naked One Story" - That is one of those things I think you would have had to see for yourself. But I have this odd feeling it will have a second act somewhere down the line. Don't go asking for it to soon though, seeing Solomon naked once is plenty if you ask me. The look on the enemies face though.....priceless.

Enemies, schmenamies, the look on Aziraphel's face when I told him to hold em off while I refit my armour, now THAT was once in a lifetime confusion!

I'm irritated at Eli, he hasn't responded. ELI WAKE UP AND LISTEN!!!!

Slice,
I'm not hoping to see a naked Solomon any time soon... I think it would give me nightmares, no offence Solomon.

Gregor,
I don't always get almost killed, just most of the time.

Solomon,
Are you going to teach me the handshake???

--Shay

Shay, go gently with Eli, you really don't wanna rouse him if he's not wanting to be roused.

Yes, I will, come by the office and when I have a few moments I'll show you the rudiments so you can practice to get the balance right.

Oh, and I agree. You'd have many sleepless nights dreaming nightmares of realizing that you'll likely never land a husband so fine, so dashing, so statuesque, so......

Okay, okay I'll be nicer about it... I kinda forgot about the walls he puts up so he can actually sleep and not hear these convorsations, or dream-ish things.

But IM EXCITED NOW!!! YAY!

I'm sure I won't find a husband as dashing as you Solomon. Haha.

so naked?? I heard it was quite cold that night.. very.. perky.. hmm..

Back