Elves

soleedge

Scholar
I dont think I will get quite the number of responses that the human thread gets, but I must chime in for my elf brethren

Elfs rock!!!!

don't listen to those youngsters, they haven't lived long enough to really understand anything yet. give 'em a couple more ice-ages and they'll start to wise up, in theory

Anyone else think we got hosed when they made it so you don't buy resist command for 3 and resist sleep for 2? I used to have 3 resist command and 2 resist sleep for 13 build. Now I have 3 resist command (which includes resist sleep) for 12 build. But elves still rock.

Shame on you Chris.....Elfs always get loving in a lot of games including Allinace...but I still like you any way hehehe

Woot elves. :)

Best Racial ability/prosthetic ratio in the game. (Well, an argument can be made for dwarf too)

not all elves are hoity toity. Wild elves are as hardcore as you can get. Then you have the elves from the desert.

Now those imladari hoity toities....talk about prissy hahaha.

But still...elves are the bees knees.

I love elfs. But, sometimes I just do not understand them.

My calculations indicate that the cousin of the Elf, the Stone Elf, is the rocking-est creature in Fortannis.
But you were close.

Ren Suzume said:
My calculations indicate that the cousin of the Elf, the Stone Elf, is the rocking-est creature in Fortannis.
But you were close.

Fah! Paint yerself white and black your hair just to get break command? Even Orcs have a better set of buyables for only a little extra effort!

Toddo said:
Ren Suzume said:
But you were close.

Fah! Paint yerself white and black your hair just to get break command? Even Orcs have a better set of buyables for only a little extra effort!
It's not about the buyables... it's about creeping everybody out with the weird makeup, lack of emotions, and rp-only mind powers.

Yeah, come on, we're a roleplaying game not a computer game! Choose your race based on what you will have the most fun playing, not based on what skills will make you more powerful!

Mike Im sure Toddo was joing.....plus Humans rock because they don't have to waist any build and cash..;)

Fearless Leader said:
Yeah, come on, we're a roleplaying game not a computer game! Choose your race based on what you will have the most fun playing, not based on what skills will make you more powerful!

Lol, please note that my Primary character is a High Ogre Celestial Scholar, and I wasted 10 build buying the racial prof because I SHOULD have it, not to mention the "Ogre tax" on the skills that are required by my class. (Read/Write and Read magic) Add to that the fact that I dropped yet MORE build on multiple Resists and have yet to have Necromancy thrown at me because people see yellow and don't even try draining me. All in all, I've dumped about 3 levels worth of bulid into skills/penalties required to play my race properly, with little benefit except a couple extra body. That's not a complaint, it was a choice. I should prolly just put disclaimers over anything I write. ;)

Toddo said:
Fearless Leader said:

Lol, please note that my Primary character is a High Ogre Celestial Scholar, and I wasted 10 build buying the racial prof because I SHOULD have it, not to mention the "Ogre tax" on the skills that are required by my class. (Read/Write and Read magic) Add to that the fact that I dropped yet MORE build on multiple Resists and have yet to have Necromancy thrown at me because people see yellow and don't even try draining me. All in all, I've dumped about 3 levels worth of bulid into skills/penalties required to play my race properly, with little benefit except a couple extra body. That's not a complaint, it was a choice. I should prolly just put disclaimers over anything I write. ;)

How can people throw necro at you if you don't play him?

Gilwing said:
Mike Im sure Toddo was joing.....plus Humans rock because they don't have to waist any build and cash..;)

Yeah, I know he was! I know Toddo -- I'm just making a general comment to everyone. Choose your race based on what you like to roleplay! The other stuff is just a bonus.

Anyways... Elves rock ^_^

Back