Emeritas Magical Services October '22

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings to the adventurers of Evodia. For those of you who may not know me, I am Beryl, a celestial formalist of notable skill. Let me remind you of all the wonderful magical services I provide! I make my living casting celestial rituals for the discerning customer and am ready to cast rituals for you! My rates are quite reasonable, I charge a single gold piece per five minutes of casting and an additional fee depending on how taxed my ability to perform rituals has been in a given day. The first five rituals I perform in a day cost 2 gold each, the next five 3 each and so on. My full services are as follows.

1. Celestial Ritual Casting - All scrolls, components, and possible catalysts provided for the casting. Cost dependent on time and difficulty, typically 2-3 gold. I am now offering ritual manipulations, up to and including Terminateion and Casters Insight for an additional Formal allocation fee. Ritual Manipulations can alter the power or usability of an item, save valuable reagents, shorten the casting time, make the ritual more likely to succeed and more. If you are unfamiliar with Ritual Manipulations, feel free to ask questions.

2. Celestial Spell Crafting - All scrolls, and components provided for the spell crafting. Cost dependent on the type of scroll, typically a gold or less. I also have a collection of personal scrolls that can be used for spell crafting at no extra charge.

3. Earth Spell Crafting - That's right, Earth! While costs are comparable to Celestial Spell Crafting, I require at least one days notice for Earth spell crafting or it will be unavailable as space is extremely limited. First come, first served.

4. Wards - Need peace of mind while sleeping? Buy a Ward which keeps others out and your belongings safe! I needen't be invested in the ward to create it. I can simply cast the spell from memory or I can create a Ward within a Celestial spell store item for you to cast yourself at a later time. Wards cost 3 gold.

5. Tutoring - Not sure what a lot of this means? Looking to make yourself a magical item but not sure where to start? Just want to learn more about magic? Lucky for you I know a lot about all these things! I'd be happy to chat with you about any magical topic of your choice. Tutoring is free, but I wont say no if you want to pay for my meal either.

6. Custom Item Creation - Do you want a magical item but don't have the necessary ritual scrolls or reagents? If you know what you want then I might be able to make it for you myself with my own resources. Costs and availability are highly dependent on your desires, but it never hurts to ask.

As always, there is a chance these services may be unavailable or come at an additional fee if I am not given at least one days notice. Feel free to contact me here in the dreaming for more information or a quote on a given ritual.

- Beryl M.R., Magus of Darkened Skies

Back