Enchanter's Auction!

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
ENCHANTER'S AUCTION - SATURDAY AFTERNOON
BRING YOUR OWN ENCHANTABLES
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THELUCIAN AND NORTH FORTRESS REFUGEES

Citizens of Eire and of Chiram's Hollow:

As you know, people in both of our great nations - Eire and Thelucia - have suffered tremendously in the last several months. Great disasters have befallen once-proud citadels in both realms, and there are many, many people who are enduring unimaginable hardships. Hunger, thirst, lack of shelter, lack of clothing and lack of access to elixirs and potions to ward off illness plague the refugees of Thelucia and of North Fortress.

It is in this state that I, High Mage Horatio Sullivan, and with the backing and support of the Crown of Eire and the Elders of White Forest, come to you with a special offer.

I am sending some of Thelucia's finest enchanters to the gather at Chiram's Hollow this coming Saturday afternoon. They will host an auction for the use of their considerable prowess - you need bring only your gold, and the trinkets, weaponry and articles of clothing you would prefer to see enchanted, and surely you will benefit from the magic of Thelucia as well as the people to whom your gold will bring relief and necessities!

Proceeds from this auction will be split evenly between the refugees of Thelucia and the displaced peoples of North Fortress. Donations of silver and gold will be accepted as well.

I hope you will make good use of our services, as we continue to work to restore our beloved Laerthan and its glorious nations. Feel free to contact me with questions.

In Service,
Horatio Sullivan
High Mage of Thelucia
Emissary to the Elders of Great Forest
Ambassador to Eire
Grandmaster of Earth Magics

Back