Enerret 2015 Season Opener - Favorite Moments & Event Review

Ashlin

Wow! That was one hell of a season opener! I personally was so excited to see some many returning and brand new players! Despite the rain, and nearly snow, I had a wonderful time. When I'm not breaking my new favorite tea cup and turning into a banshee, I like to help the team manage our new site and encourage our community to get hyped and share our projects and adventure stories.

Please Tell us about your weekend! What were your fav moments from this event? What kind of misadventure did you enjoy? Who did that one thing that just made you drop character and laugh? Please Share all the fun here!

Also, be sure to let our staff know how it went and what you were up to by filling out an Event review. You're feed back helps us build a better game for everyone, especially you! Goblin stamps will be rewarded for complete reviews!

Event Review Form for Everret 2/27 Weekend Game

Thanks Guys!

I'll kick this off with some favorite moments:

- The Undead Cenipeed. Epic. Also our kill team being thoroughly weirded out by it. Followed up by our converation with the Herald resulting in a 'Cool Story Bro, tell it again'.
- Great scenes with Johnno playing Lord Sunbeard. Awesome character and interactions.
- Erebus. Immediate distrust leading to all of the feels. Bobby you are scary good.
- All the new players! Ahh It was great to see you all and get to meet you all!
- The Fae Duel for Kjeld. Shin hadn't realized how upset he truly had gotten and how hurt he still was after all this time. White knuckling my sword the whole way through. Big props to all the NPC playing those Fae, and striking nerves Shin didn't think he still had.
- Fireside shenanigans
- Ultimate Cosmic Sorcery and Rifts.
- Running from Fire Ants unwilling to let go the important Cargo.
- Death's Opus was Amazing. And Funny. And sad. Reading that to everyone, with eyes of disbelief was pretty hilarious, if not worrisome.

Looking forward to so much more to come!

-Squished into a cart rolling around at terrifying speeds, being hit by trolls
-Dat lake on site. I will swim in it come summer
-Undead Centipede, what a cool mechanic
-Entire undead mod on Saturday night, lots of fun
-Gettin SQUIRED (woop woop!)
-Biscuits and gravy = best breakfast ever made
-"Oh hey this cup is cursed, we should be super careful with it!" *one hour later* "Whoops, hueh hueh."

More people need to post stuff so I can enjoy game vicariously! Y'all maka dah kitteh cry!

Back