Evening of the Masquerade (March 17th, late.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakero303

Garnett, dressed in his doublet and pants had looked rather troubled by the ending of the nephew to the king, but his arms were cross, and his eyes thoughtful perhaps in the possibilities of suspect. With that however other matters intruded upon themselves; and when the Arch Mage was not busy, he presented himseld with a respectful bow. "You wished to speak further Archmage?"

"ah, yes, boy. If you are so inclinded I believe you can do well in the ranks of the Arcane Sanctum. When we meet again I must know your answer. Time is of the essence. Things move in the shadows and the Sanctum is here to protect the crown and the kingdom from them." The Archmage begins to move away, pauses and turns back to face you "and boy, as you are new to our lands I will forgive your lack of manners, but should you EVER approach myself or the King with your hands full of mystic energy again, I'll put you down like an injured dog!"

With that the Archamge turns away to consult with the king on events that transpired at the Masquerade clearly indicating that he has said all he will to you at this time.

"A thousand apologies Arch Mage; I had meant no insult or hostilities. As to the answers, I shall be more explanatory then as well as decided as well." The young man had said after the warning and the archmage's turning with his own bow, then made his way to the Magistrate to speak on matters further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back