Event Favorites for November!

Stormwolf

Chicago Staff
Good afternoon everybody!
Let's get those event favorites posted up here :)

- Seeing everyone working together on getting the puzzles done for all the lore drops
- Finding an actual way to get some fast travel going, but goddamn is it expensive
- Having all the auctions go smoothly without anyone missing a cut of the pot. 3 for 3, I'll take it
- Using the Big Post-Its to get everyones name down. Made finding people and getting auctions done soooo much easier (sorry for name misspells!!)
- The good feeling of everyone coming together for "Thanksgiving" at game. There was a lot of great RP this weekend between PCs and this just helped further cement the good feels for me.
- Isabo shooting from atop the balcony. It only works so often but when it does, it's incredible

Heinricht

Rescuing and relocating the badgers.

The big meat feast! (I love the Sar-B-Que)

The wonderful paintings and the lore they dropped.

Building the orange juice for the torch.

The comments about the red-elf and their red-army and their Empire that sounded a lot like communism back during the time of the USSR.

Feeling like a boss when alchemy worked against the diamond bandits.

Finally Dinner Feast; thank you everyone who worked in the kitchen to make this happen.

This weekend was tough for me. It was the anniversary of my wife’s passing (Nov 19, 2019). I wanted to thank you all for a wonderful time, I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you: David E.

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
The comments about the red-elf and their red-army and their Empire that sounded a lot like communism back during the time of the USSR.
They're literally Pinko Commies. I lurve it.