Event Review: Kelech'Mor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKitty

Scholar
The caravan of weary travellers arrived in the Dwarven city of Kelech'Mor. There they took a break from the rigors of travel to enjoy one of the local taverns and some shopping in the Grand Bazaar. The travellers were even joined by some familiar faces who haven't been seen awhile. Az'Caine and the Empress made an appearance at the end of the night with an important announcement.

**NPCs - Do not post here. Let us know if you had any highlights or concerns in the NPC FB group. Thanks! **

1. Post your favorite moments
2. Post your less favorite moments (if we don't know, we can not fix)
3. What were your thoughts on the inclusion of the Grand Bazaar?
4. What you would like to see more of
5. Give us a moment from the perspective of your character

Posting rules, respect everyone's views, no debates. Everyone sees things differently.
Reviews get you 15 Goblin Stamps, so make sure you tag your review with your name.

-Taming the forge with Billin. That was crazy hard!
-Talking to the merchants in the bazaar
-Winning liars dice a whole bunch!
-Helping Elwynd find a catalyst!

-It was slow at times, and was hoping for a bigger 'bang' for an ending. But I understand that there were only a few NPCs there.
-Man, some of those items were expensive.... maybe I was just too poor after paying off my debt.
-The set up was amazing!
-Being able to buy items we normally wouldn't be able to
-Was a little expensive though.

-More merchants selling interesting things. Buying monsters? That's cool as heck!

"No, this is my cow..." the high ogre whined once again.

Ruki had grown fed up. He knew where this was going, and rather than let his soon to be enemy get the jump on him, Ruki would strike first.

"With mystic force I bind you..."

- the meetings I had with various players to share information and bring each other up to speed
- negotiating with the menagerie owner since I had forgotten that my coin box wasn't in my bag
- basically all the interaction and co operation I experienced with other players we were really in fine form

there was some slower moments and action wise my night peaked early but I understand between the lack of available npcs and other factors there isn't much that could have been done. all in all I did my best to make my own fun and interaction and it seemed to work out.

I had a lot of fun with it and had to exercise a lot of self control not to go on a spree and even then I bought a super expensive bird snake thing. the extensive set up was really cool to see and it felt like an actual marketplace.

more of us players working together like that conversing sharing props to arlyne for gathering us all together

Mar kneels in front of the scale taking a moment to attempt to solve this puzzle looking at the various heavy objects scattered around the circle
"you have to use at least 3 items on each side"
this would complicate the puzzle this scale of justice would require cleverness to solve naturally it was Sarryn who lighted on the solution grabbing a pile of gems that were among the other items. of course each is an object on its own carefull work with the gems solved the puzzle balancing the scales and allowing the force of justice with the ritual flowing into the scales. Then everything exploded throwing me sarryn and kumari who's help I had enlisted with alchemy out of the circle.......justice is harsh it seems.

I really enjoyed this event
-claming the forge, was really tough and by the time it was done everyone was exhausted.
-getting a discount on the drinks, the ginger beer was excellent.
-getting whisked away with Arlyne's group and dealing with the Hammer Outfitter there. And not wanting to put my drink down at the beginning! lol
- I don't know if anyone noticed but I tried to be happier and less of a grumpy dwarf this event because of where we were, it felt like home to Billin with the good drink and company :)

I think the constructs at the forge were swinging a little hard at 10 sleep. But it made when we were done all the sweeter.

I loved it, the only thing that would have made it better was if all if the stalls could have been maned at once or at least the majority of them. I know that that is not feesable though lol

Like Mar had said the talking and sharing between players.
This was one of the few times that have been a leader of sorts and it was good to hear what the others have been up to.

It was done.
Finally the key was finished and the golems behind me were suddenly silent. I turned around and saw both of the most recent golems standing still, looking straight at me. Both gave me a bow and then crumbled to dust. I let out an exhausted breath and looked towards my allies. All 5 of them were battered but alive. I smiled a took another deep breath. We did it, and I could not have done it without my allies, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back