1. Post your favorite moments
- Sheena as a baby.... Drake? Was adorable as all hell.
- Awesome dragon fight was awesome...
- quick casting 6th level spells was sweet. And Corey calling me over to make sure I could was just gravy >
2. Post your less favorite moments (if we don't know, we can not fix)
(Okay... so just to start this off I would like to mention that the dungeon run event isn't my favorite, I know I'm probably going to get crucified for this but I just don't enjoy it.)
- The event is basically a Rogue's wet dream... there I said it, especially on my run there was like... 4 or 5 traps. So for this event if you don't have legendermain you may as well just go sit in the corner and hope to god the person disarming the trap doesn't mess up and blow you to high hell.
- As with Richards comment above, the second area where the babies kept on spawning there was like no way to get that safe open without setting off the trap before they re-spawned. I ended up just ripping it open and praying that it wasn't explosive.
- For this next one, I would like to say that it was a lovely run that was very well written. That being said, the ending was kind of... anticlimactic I guess. I mean opening the door to see a dragon and a drake going toe to toe was cool and all but... it was pretty much like being on safari as we weren't needed at all for that part.
- Between disarming the traps, putting the portal together and then having to attempt to rebuild the catalyst for the ritual... (Via 3D puzzle) The ending of the run felt... super rushed. Like... even if we wanted to ask the dragon questions there wasn't really much time without sacrificing loot.
3. What you would like to see more of
A pricing option for people that do not wish to go on a run.
4. Give us a moment from the perspective of your character
Scarlett stumbles out of the doors to the Arcane Sanctum after being forcibly interrogated by the Celestials. His body tired, his new clothes torn and burned. He couldn't shake the feeling of violation from his mind, the charm spells leaving their stains on his memories. He now understood why this magic was hated by the Tore Nor. He falls against the wall of an alley and looks up at the falling snow. ' is this what it is to be a Tore Nor?'
He thinks to himself as he runs his fingers across the gold wrapping on his newly acquired horns. Flashes of the interrogation pass through his mind. Remembering how he was just a passenger in his own body. His body convulses and he vomits. 'it's like the Celestials want me to hate them...'
He thinks as tears begin to flow down his face. 'We mean nothing to them... to the Sanctum, we are nothing but pawns to be controlled and sacrificed when it seems convenient. This will never change... these people don't want it to change'
He wipes the tears from his face and gathers the strength to stand. Scarlett smiles as he remembers the words of his dear friend Hezekiah: "I'm know things will change... one day, as they always do. My only wish is that I will live long enough to see it." How true those words were, and now they were words for Scarlett to live by.
player number 150