Extra Life 2014!

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Chief Publicity and Digital Content Officer
Gobbie Opportunity Alert!

Many of you may know that I run a family gaming website called Engaged Family Gaming. We publish news and reviews targeted to parents who are looking to find games for their kids to play. (You can find us on Facebook and Twitter!)

My website will be running a gaming marathon on October 25, 2014 that will last 24 hours in an effort to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network. We're looking at 24 straight hours of console games, online games, and board games. (Last year was 25 hours… so 24 is looking like a walk in the park!)

I am please to announce that several Alliance chapters have agreed to sponsor the marathon by rewarding players that donate to the cause.

Gettysburg, Deadlands, and Caldaria have all agreed to offer 2 gobbies/dollar for donations. (For those asking: Yes. That means $30 will get you 60 gobbies at each chapter.)

Engaged Family Gaming will also do a drawing every 2 hours throughout the marathon and give away a bunch of games, crafts, and geek merch. The event will be streamed on Twitch (I'll post a link once we have that all configured) so make sure to check out all the insanity this weekend!

Lastly, if we reach our goal of $2000 I will play PT for the PS4 (arguably the most terrifying game on the system right now) at 3am, in the dark, and post a video of myself doing so on YouTube so you all can laugh at my terror.

If you would like to donate to the cause, then go HERE! Just make sure to send me an email at Editor@engagedfamilygaming.com to let me know which reward you want to choose. (And make sure to tell me who you are so I can take care of it accordingly.)

I really appreciate all of your time. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions/commentaries/suggestions.

Yours,

Stephen

Back