Favored moments thread!

HalveElven

Hey everyone! With mod day now in the bag I wanted to ask everyone that went to post some favored moments!
Ibga's and feedback links will happen shortly but I wanted to get this going now :)

For myself:
A new player is getting his mission, and asks "what kind of rodents do you have that you need a sword to kill them?"
Me: "You haven't heard of R.O.U.S's have you?"
:)

Alis' father: "Well, if you like this man of yours so much you should bring him for dinner sometime."
Valdyr pipes in, enthusiastically: "I want to be there!"
Alis: "I hate you all."

The portrayal of the barbarian council was totally spot on, including the ones who didn't show. Great job pulling that off on short notice all of you. I was very happy with it and I'm grateful for the barbarian plot that has been thrown out there.

I really feel like I'm having to step up my roleplaying lately and it's awesome to be challenged in that way, especially with Alis and Nytillet.

Last edited:
Alis' father: "Well, if you like this man of yours so much you should bring him for dinner sometime."
Valdyr pipes in, enthusiastically: "I want to be there!"
Alis: "I hate you all."

I can't wait for this to happen. Valdyr might have to put off meeting Parzival until then just to make it extra special.

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner...

In no particular order:
1. Getting Murdered from behind by Kendrick.
2. Seeing "Go Berzerk at 5 or fewer Body" on my new stats.
3. "Elemental Blueberry 1" The **** you say.
4. "You don't belong here. You abandoned this place."
5. "Was your smirk intended to convey sarcasm or irony?"
6. Tacos. Izzy Tacos.
7. Attacks from behind.
8. Councilman Methas trying to sit at a weird angle so no one could see his clothing had a mysterious Scion patch on it.
9. Oh. They're taking turns. 10 chaos, 10 chaos.
10. "Nope. Not today."

"Elemental Blueberry... I hug one.... and take a bite.... (1 elemental blueberry) ouch, yummm."
"You see Izual's lost sanity... awww **** this is gonna hurt."
OOG in my head "I finally got the NPC at least tied of calling 15 chaos, what he is tagging out ****!"
"What do you mean mom is here..."
OOG in my sleep deprived head "Finally kinda comfortable, aww **** that's dawn, make it go away."

The incomparably noble and virtuous and honorable and green Sir Brom and his many, many chivals. I look forward to delivering your bottles. <3 It was lovely to share a good sneak with all of you! Vigilant Thou was very impressed!

Valerion Bitch Queens +1! That was so fun! Katie was everything I could ask for in a battlespouse*, the Scions pulled off the RP magnificently. Also, I got to shout. I love to shout.

The unique in my personal experience opportunity to dress up nicely, engage in politics, and agree with people, all at the same time. Thanks, Juren!

Meeting Paxton's character in the Eld mod. Shekka just can't keep her starlight to herself! Finally someone else gets it! <3

Hobling. Misrule. Thanks so much to everyone who made it happen, ESPECIALLY to Hannah for coming back to employ us and Vincent for being himself!

Gabrielle and Xander, you guys KILLED IT on the stealth mod! I got the actual bejeezus scared out of me when I got caught up in some pretend-slave-sweeping that turned into some legit man-this-cabin-is-dirty sweeping, and they snuck up on me really very effectively. Great RP, excellent rescue 10/10 would elevate heartbeat again.

OMG the new players mod! It's so heartening to see PCs give the spooky witch the benefit of the doubt (sorry I didn't deserve it!) Great roleplay, I had a lot of fun with you guys! Hope we see you back in April!

*This is very different from a regular spouse, and the qualifications bear very little resemblance

"Two shatters. Two iron golems. This is a satisfyingly optimal set of circumstances."

Back