Favorites September

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
I had a good time this event some favorites were:

the scavenger hunt, which quilly got really mad over for not winning because it ws a game and he's gotta win every game somehow.

All things Milosh lol hahahahahaha that was HOT!!! :)Sorren you are a tropper.

finally getting unmad a eldarion and finally getting a chance to get to no him a little better.

Tarqaq for the win!

Beating up lynchs! I love the front line. thankyou to everyone who let me be in the front and fight them all! MAde the fighter's day :')

Panther gast!

playing dragon poker

all the RP. Everyone did exceptionally well this game!

getting to decide where to go for the first time ever! :)

Thankyou NPCs and the plot team, ROB and Soren. You all did great and I think everyone injoyed themselves and your ideas.

Carrie

My favorites this game.

1.) - New gambling game, was great fun and a bit lower priced then dragon poker, I might offer other versions of the game in the future as things are tweaked
2.) Goblin hunting the first night, I didn't do much but yell at ya'll to fight better (okay and heal some) but it was great fun.
3.) Scary house fight, had a wonderful time freaking out (wahoo 20 ineffective earth storm packets in 10 seconds)
4.) Assembling the components to finish my first bigger ritual item (wahoo arcanely armor)
5.) Finding a massive hidden source of components, horray for friends!
6.) Telling the Dark elf who was holding out to be the last source so he could gouge me that I had all I needed.
7.) Not telling the Dark elf where I got the components.
8.) Did I mention the Dark elf not getting massive amounts of my money because he hung back to be the last seller? :p (I still love you David)
9.) The Luka fight - was unique to fight friendly like.
10.) House of Games pranks - It's all fun and games until you cause the Barrister to have a heart attack :evil:

1 - Undead fight Saturday night as a whole (especially the below parts)
~ Chasing down an undead and ending up in his COP, fighting him and then listening to the people behind me threatening and/or trying to make a deal with the Lich for my release.
~ Getting spell-deathed multiple times
~ Exploding messenger zombie
2 - RP with Jehan
3 - Dragon Poker
4 - RP with the 'Dragon'
5 - Using all of my resists trying to move the line towards Luca when he was shunning people
6 - Dinner (it was really awesome food)

Favorites of this event

- Top favorite was soloing the goblin leader with a curse from Enan.
- sneaking behind the vines and backstabbing along the chain
- Circle ganking undead with Eldarion (two rogues means your dead no matter which way you look at it)
- Eldarion "D'rezz, come here" *walk over to Eldarion, he touches my pendent* Eldarion "Activate Wall" *throws packet at tavern door*

You do realize Dave that I didn't really ask to sell you the components...
I thought I was being friendly to even offer, considering we are actually trying to save up on those as well...

I'm glad you got your item created, I know its a lot of fun to actually be able to make stuff. :)

Dreamingfurther said:
You do realize Dave that I didn't really ask to sell you the components...
I thought I was being friendly to even offer, considering we are actually trying to save up on those as well...

I'm glad you got your item created, I know its a lot of fun to actually be able to make stuff. :)

Oh of course Dave, and believe me I appreciate your willingness to sell, but the fact remains that to do the favor you would have charged me more then anyone else in town :p

I can't help it if certain good are more valuable to me then they are to others...

Balancing cross-region chapter economic values creates a very unique dichotomy to base buying and selling prices on.

Was that wordy enough for the Barrister? lol

I thank everyone for such a wonderful event, but I thank Soren and Rob in particular! You guys did great! My favorites event-wise, in no order:
~ The Apatow cave mod. With a combination of about a dozen Shatters, a few Destroys, and a rendered weapon made me feel pretty useful during all that. We know he's gonna dig himself out eventually, but I hope it did something to weaken him some.
~ The latenight Lichs on Saturday (especially with Rob using the rep I donated a few hours before).
~ The Luca fight. Never before have a seen a more polite battle, and I probably never will again.
~ The Pantherghasts. Freakin' copper golem...
~ Losing Kyrie for two hours. As irritating and kinda scary it was, it was still a great part of the event.
~ Merely seeing people I like to talk to, both in and out of game. It was great to see ya'll!
~ Getting tested for vampirism by a number of people. I was scented, Earth Aura'd, Undead Reaver'd, and Poisoned. I'm tellin' you guys, I ain't a vampire! :D

...and probably more. Once again, great event!

I wanted to thank my staff for stepping up and letting me do the part I dig doing and also letting me PC for an event. Special Thanks to Soren for writting this event and taking on HOP for the event. I had a great time playing with my friends and meeting some new folks this weekend which is what Alliance is all about. A short list of faves:

-All the K-9 RP with Rhys, the tug, dominance fight, and behaviors were awesome as was the undead hunting.
-Being subjugated to Elldarion was awesome.
-Hog/Lifestorm-both the Valdanis Blueberries gag and the late night tag shenanigans was great. Plot it would have been a great time to send out a huge card as most of us were on E after that. :)...
-Along the above lines...Mo face of eviseration.
-Late night cabin RP.
-Apatow fight was a lot of fun, I saw a lot of people doing a bunch of different things to get involed.

Overall my favorite part of the event was that, for the most part, everyone tried to stay in game and find stuff to talk about. It was really fun to be a part of some of the cool convos that happened.

Now im back to the plot board... be carefull folks next event is our halloween event...

Paul

I know its cheating, but i must say the whole event was my favorite

though i have to say the drunk farmers was my favorite of the whole thing. there was a pile...

-Adam

Back