Any favorites from the event?

I had quite a few favorites, some of them include:
--Drunken dueling with Duriadhel
--Chilling with Thorne for a while
--Meeting another apprentice to an elemental knight
--The barbecue...that was just hilarious :D
--Drunken Haystack
--Speaking with the magistrate
--4min 43sec and then hit with a life spell by Elysia...who then needed to be healed. :D
--Taking a death! (yes that is a plus for me, it was a really legit death so I liked it :D)
--and my absolute favorite...is...Walking towards the cabins to find Lurin and Runir waiting for me!!! That was awesome!

Over all I enjoyed the whole event, thanks guys for another good one!

-Brent

"and my absolute favorite...is...Walking towards the cabins to find Lurin and Runir waiting for me!!! That was awesome!" HAHA that caused Dram's heart to skip a beat. he rolled up on the suck-heads all prepared to lay down some Earthy lovin', suddenly Lurin looks up, says, "Dramthin! My friend! Join us, we've missed you so!" next i know, i'm skewered by zombie claws and Confine spells. spent the rest of the time staring at Lurin's shoes - don't think i even saw Runir's face (though, 'twas worth it see Vampire-Charmed Garmok get lit up like the Wickerman for grabbing the Elemental sword ¡POOOF!)

While getting rolled out of bed at 2:30 in the morning to go vampirin was a blast, I actually enjoyed some of the random crunchy fighting most this time around, that new armor made fighting alot more comfortable and I got alot of chest taps in which is something I've been working on.

I also enjoyed the Fancy pumpkin, playing the souvenier game so much. I'm also amazed I manage through sheer Turtle stubbornness what I never have in the past, I got a large group to draw cards to determine where a magic item went. (Mad props to Jehan for actually executing the idea)

GRRR to you and your cards Dave :)

I also forgot:
Drink Bane Drink Bane... its the little moments that made this weekend fun. :)

i gotta say i hated that card idea but i'm new to the town, who i'm i to speak up against you all.

Drunken Bindo-mancy!!!

Screwing around with Kevar:
"I grant you the power of a magic armor...I call forth a lightening storm! Oops...are those Kevar's smoking boots?" The funny thing was he was asking how much damage a lightening storm did shortly before this too... :lol:

Scarecrow mod. It was nice to find something that didn't resist everything I threw at it :D

The big fight on Sat was awesome, it was the first large-scale fight like that that I have had the pleasure to take part in. It was truely epic! Not to mention it was the first time I only threw spells versus a combo of spells and arrows. Also it was fun weilding a magic dagger and thinking I was a fighter for a while (at least until they started to beat down on me... :D

-Ryan

cerria said:
i gotta say i hated that card idea but i'm new to the town, who i'm i to speak up against you all.

Oh in all fairness any of my characters that understand the concept of money would never go for it. Alas it seems that even so drawing cards is the worst way to distribute loot aside from all the others.

i say the best way to distribute loot is with Waylay and an Amnesia :D

lol, or not letting it become loot at all.

Hmm....

Cutting off Kevar's limbs and then fighting a golem made out of them. That was hawt.

Doctor Marcey checking out Sable in the tavern.

Getting Vampire charmed by Lurin.

Durl's Souvenier game.

"Aye, I've been to a vampire party before...I was the keg." :D

Playing cards...Marcey's back in business!! *does happy dance*

Saturday night...that was freaking intense! Thank you NPCs!

I'm sure I'll think of more later....

~Jesse

I would like to thank the regular plot team for letting myself Ryan and Viki take the reigns this past event. Thank you to Paul, Roy and Thomas for trusting us with your game and players. I would like to thank Rob and Matt and Carrie for their help pulling tags for this event. Also many thanks to all those who npc'd for us. Especially John, Josh, Joy and Chris. With out your help things would not have gone nearly as well. And lastly I would like to thank all the pcs who showed up and decided to take a chance with us.
If it were not for you, this event would have not happened. I had a blast and I think you did too. We would like to run another event next year. And would be very greatful if you would trust us again.
Thanks,
Amanda

Favorites?

-The sheer look of joy on Brent's face when I Life-d him -- which I only caught a glimpse of because I immediately fell over dead.

-Being completely drained (emotionally and physically) and having conversations with Dramthin all propped up on him in the tavern on Saturday evening/Sunday morning.

-The Great Pumpkin! ("Elysia, how do you feel about Dramthin?") Ohmigod. That scene -- hilarious. And Jehan was totally not helping. At all. I felt like I was 15 again and that my total heartthrob crush had found out I liked him. It was spectacular. I also liked when he broke Elysia's fae curse and I'm all sobbing on the table, and Jehan's being all soothy and sweet... until the Pumpkin tells him that the Horned King is sitting about two feet to his left. "YOUSONOVABITCH!" is all I hear, then the tavern door slams twice, and suddenly I'm all alone in the tavern, like "...".

-Rolling up on some "random undead" with Dram at 3AM only to find that TWO of them are vampires. Oh, and that they're my good buddies Runir and Lurin. Holy chrome! I hear, "Elyisa..." and look to see Runir which makes me go all agog and then I hear "Vampire charm." and I blink for half a second and yell, "No, RESIST!" and catch Chris's "you MeWe bitch" expression before tearing off a ways back from them. Priceless.

-Being undead, and honestly worrying the whole time about where my stuff is gonna end up when I'm pwned by someone. (THANK THE DRAGON BART IS A SMART COOKIE.)

-RPing out scenes with a two foot minimum distance between Paul and I because "it was just too weird". Yay for a failure to communicate! :D

-Being told by everyone in Lifestorm "This is why we've tried to avoid Jehan becoming a MeWe" which by and large made Elysia feel like she'd been asked in as a mistake by an overly emotional Mystic. :)

-Tearing *** after Ryan back and forth between the circles on Saturday evening, and generally being part of a "town mod" I wasn't sure we'd win. (Which I don't think I've ever felt before.)

-"I HAVE THE BEST LITTLE BROTHER IN FORTANIS!" -- coolest scroll ever. Chris, I lurve yew.

-Discovering that I love Josh too much to hit him in the face. <3! (Mandie's fight or flight reflex is wired sort of wrong.)

And finally...

-Crumbling a little inside (okay a lot inside) as Jehan and Bart pounded on Dramthin. "Elysia, YOU make up the story." Yes. Get the Mystic to support your use of amnesia on the elf she lusts after. Good call, Jehan. ;) But at least now we know what he is. (You usurper you!)

Usurper... hey... you asked for my help! :)

and so you know...it was "You Rat Fink Bastard"... and he is... I hate you Ryan.

And I'm overly emotional regardless of being a MWE/Elf/or Scavy... Jehan is just growing in oddness by the event. He doesn't even know what he is.

I helped a lot with the Pumpkin King...Not in a good way... but ya know?

That and your boyfriend is too much trouble... :p

Lets see....

First packet to hit me, which NO ONE NOTICED, Arcane Enslavement. Then everyone assumed it was ok when Bart runs out, despite Jehan saying, Bart dont leave the building.

Damn Reverse Life Force! I didnt want to be a gollum, especially when I had 6 vampires at my beck and call. But then again probably a good thing else bart would be one soon enough, lol.

Beating down Dram, because for sooooo long I have wanted to and now I have an excuse!

Growing the "family"

Bart being an elf for a time, "My amp no longer goes to eleven! *pout*"

Shadows, shadows, and more shadows, and then realizing that we dont even have enough paper in town to rep all of the light scrolls we had and got during the event.

Looking at Kalin with horns and barly keeping myself from laughing.

And Lastly, being very very thankful that we didnt invest Stoneskull in the ward on our side, since he has no resist command and got Vampire charmed.

Thomas

Being a fighting NPC for 3 hrs that no one wanted to beat on.

Ryuhoshi knowing without a doubt that the Sword of Elements is getting him into to much trouble.

My first death ever. (Ryuhoshi noting that if he casts the ward/WL he is going to from now on choose to always be vested.)

LOl, yeah robbie, good call on that one, always choose to be invested!

¡eff that noise! Wards are for Sallys - it's all about sleeping in the woods

Back