Fellow Travelers to Kupspar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

My travels once again bring me to your area. I will be setting aside a few hours both Saturday and Sunday morning to ply my trades and speak with any of my kin about my Path. Any others who wish to learn are free to do so as well.

May you Remember always,
Prolon

My kin are the Horned Elves, and my path is that of Rememberance. Too many choose to forget where they came from, and what got them to where they are today.

May you Remember always,
Prolon

Prolon,
My name is Oso and I will soon to heading to the town of Kupspar. I know very little about the cultures of these lands and would like learn their histories. If you have the time, I'd like to talk. I desire much information on this "dark matron." I hear she has enslaved many high orcs. You will know me by my clan symbol of a red paw.

Oso,

There is little I know of the Dark Matron, except that she and her dwarves have committed great crimes against the High Orcs and Biata. If you be of that blood take care of your fellows and I will tell you what I know.

May you Remember always,
Prolon

You honor yourself and those who have gone before you, Prolon, by your remembrance. My people teach the same lesson. Perhaps we may share stories, and what matters will never be forgotten.

Teovel deTomros Viatsa

(oog: Scott Auden)

Ziggy said:
Prolon,
My name is Oso and I will soon to heading to the town of Kupspar. I know very little about the cultures of these lands and would like learn their histories. If you have the time, I'd like to talk. I desire much information on this "dark matron." I hear she has enslaved many high orcs. You will know me by my clan symbol of a red paw.
There not be much more to know about that bitch than that she be evil; what you hear is truth. I can tell you da stories of her doings to my people when we meet this gather. Stay away from the mountains.

~Kilgore

I look forward to meeting you Kilgore. We do have much to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back