Final Wave Battle on Video

Thanks to some help, I got the final wave battle on video. So, once it's neatly edited and written to my HD, I'll find a convenient place to put it, and link it up to here.

-Trevor

Neat!

Wow! Awesome! Speaking of videos...did anyone manage to get any pics of the event as well? :D

I took some pics during the last wave battle on sunday. Haven't had a chance yet to upload them, but I will in the next few days.

wow... wow.... finish your incants... wow...

i am going to take the next month practicing finishing my incants.. that video is full of non finished incants.

That is awesome.

My only comment is that you should probably remove the NERO from the video title, both in the vid itself as well as the page.

And I think the funniest part of it is the eagerness with which Scott leap into the fray when Find'rth got berserked :-D

I dunno... editing the video again and re-submitting it to MySpaceTV and all that stuff? Maybe I'll just take it out of the web page name, but I did put in the name of Alliance to keep confusion off-hand.

Oh yeah, and I do expect friend requests on MySpace from this. ;)

Robb Graves said:
wow... wow.... finish your incants... wow...

i am going to take the next month practicing finishing my incants.. that video is full of non finished incants.

Yup - lots of people were having that problem. It was happening all weekend with: "Call forth a X" without the "I" or "mystic force I ____ you" without the "with" and a whole lot of tossing the packets too soon.

I attribute it to being rusty after the off-season. I'm sure it'll improve next game.

tieran said:
That is awesome.

My only comment is that you should probably remove the NERO from the video title, both in the vid itself as well as the page.

And I think the funniest part of it is the eagerness with which Scott leap into the fray when Find'rth got berserked :-D

Um, except I never got berserked in the fight. I resisted it.

And yeah, you should remove Nero from it, as we haven't been Nero for a while now. Adding Alliance doesn't remove the confusion, it adds to it.

Scott

I showed my kids the video, pointing out characters as I did so. My oldest son Zachy said, "Why does Walgar always fall down?"

LOL!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

This is intense and awsome!

It seemed that for all intents and purposes the PC's got boned in this fight though... And having the cramped closed space to fight in looks pretty hard. Although I agree that alot of the incants were flubbed there were also a few people I heard who were swinging faster than they could call damage...

cool vid though!

More Alliance videos! Then we can all make annoying amvs. (alliance music videos) Findr'th can lip sync Celene Dion's greatest hits, and there can be wav crossovers with obscure films!

Duke Frost said:
tieran said:
That is awesome.

Um, except I never got berserked in the fight. I resisted it.

My apologies... it just looked like it as the packet hit you and then you stormed in... so I guess resisted berserks only cause find'rth to berserk for 5-10 seconds? ;-)

It probably just made him angry, which is worse than berserking him.

Lol i just saw it today. I got gooned right at the go. And then Agen and agen as i got hit by Berserks.

Back