Fivver's grand acadamia is now open for all

PYKE

Adept
With a plethora of new teachers by way of contract apocalypse we have expanded our teachings to include most skills set along with a few special skills for those who seek more power. But be forewarn some skills require trails that are not for the faint of heart. Those skills a that are out of the norm please make special arrangements so our teachers can prepare for your tests.

Also. As a school of magic we craft many magic items that don't necessarily fit the mold and wont sell on the open market. Many have been backlashed and have a flaw or two on them. We do sell them to cover the cost of the academia. If you wish to buy something special let us know and we will put it off to the side but for the common once ever items we do have them just have flaws with them. sold cheap.

John
Contract Apocalypse

We are now renovating and expanding. Business is booming and in with the new out with the old.

Multiple old looking decorations that have been around for a long time.
Many manuscripts with jargon of no use to us that we can see.

Make offers of anything you see. will be bringing some things into your encampment to sell but some are too big and you will have to travel to see them

John
Contact apocalypse

I vould very much like to see the manuscripts. I'm a librarian and historian, amongst other things, and I vould love to ponder their unique significance.

Back