Food at the Kids HQ event

Aubry

As of right now im considering cooking / baking for the event but i need to know if there are children with peanut allgeries or any other allergies. Please post here.
Also when i get the menu together ill post. Im not sure if it will be a meal or just snacks they can get through the tavern thought the day

Any suggestions would be helpfull

my mother and i are npcing the tavern full time so you wont have to worry about the kids getting dehydrated

Danielle

Though kind of anachronistic, it's hard to go wrong with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It would be awesome to have fresh fruit or another healthy snack available throughout the day.

If you guys want Perwin to bake anything just let me know. I think the Englers are going up to NPC, so I would have someone who could take it up. Baklava, cookies, whatever--if you guys think it's worth it I could make a donation. I know I'll be baking stuff when I come up to the kid's event in August.

Typically, we have a sandwich lunch on Saturday (provided for each child by their parent/guardian) and then for dinner on Saturday, we order pizza for a pizza party. But having someone who will make sure the kids have snacks and drinks would be great.

Oh, and everyone please pre-register if you haven't already. I'm trying to get a headcount for the trinkets we are giving out. Thanks!

--- Eric Stehle

I know my sister will eat just about anything. So there's no problem there. Fruit is definitely a great idea.

Gee-Perwin said:
I think the Englers are going up to NPC, so I would have someone who could take it up.
Sorry, but Maria and I will be missing the Kids' events this year. The kids will have to wait until August for Gee's baklava.

Its an odd alergy that were used to ocomodating but my nephew is alergic to corn and all related products. Corn syrup corn starch corn meal. It is only when eating so he can be around it though.

Back