Food this Weekend

Kitaruen

Knight
August 10 Event

Please email waysidelogistics@gmail.com whether you are going to eat breakfast and dinner or just one of the two. We have been over buying food the last couple events which leads to waste which leads to cost. So if you are eating please let us know. Cost for both should be under $10 and just one roughly $5 exact details will be set soon. But for now please help us get a head count.

Thanks

Wedge

And I know what we are having and I'm not telling...[small]Unless someone asks VERY VERY VERY nice or bribes me.[/small]

tennyo.san said:
And I know what we are having and I'm not telling...[small]Unless someone asks VERY VERY VERY nice or bribes me.[/small]

Since when has this ever been kept a secret?

EricMarsters said:
tennyo.san said:

Never but I am feeling secrative and the like. JK. I don't have my list with me. I'll post it when I get home about 3.

tennyo.san said:
EricMarsters said:
tennyo.san said:

Never but I am feeling secrative and the like. I will say this much we will be eating food!

... and for those with dietary issues? You need to post this, Daphne, regardless of your mood.

We will have the $10 meal deal again. This includes Breakfast, dinner, and $2.50 in drinks. Below is our Menu for this weekend!

Breakfast
Croissant, Egg, Cheese, and Sausage $3.00

Dinner
Bacon Cheese Burgers $5.00
with Salad and Crispy Potato Slips

Snacks
Trail Mix $0.50
Soup $1.00
Nachos (Saturday Only) $0.00

Drinks
Water $0.50
Fey Wine $1.00