For Sale or Trade

Air Raksa

Scholar
Please contact me privately if you are interested:

Regeneration Ritual Scroll with Warmth of Fortannis Catalyst (to be sold as a pair)
Preserve Duration Ritual Scroll
Spell Store Ritual Scroll
Spirit Link Ritual Scroll
Circle Lock Ritual Scroll
Vision Ritual Scroll

Last Breath of an Innocent Man Ritual Catalyst (Summon Extraplanar Creature)
Earth Formal Scroll Ash Ritual Catalyst (Summon Magical Creature)

Tiny Round Mirror; Cloak Alteration 2/day Permanent Duration (Usable only in Icenia)

Serious offers only please

-Ignatious

Sir Ignatius,

If this is really you. You are missed and we hope you are well.

Sir Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Sir Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

As I have renounced my title, lands, rank and have not sworn fealty to His Grace Sir Nevin Kendrick; I am no longer a Knight and should not be addressed as "Sir".

As a Knight you should know how and are required to properly address those above and below your station. To do otherwise is an insult to your Liege Lord.

Despite the fact that you seem to wish it to be otherwise; This dreaming is from me; without any foreign influence or control. I would ask you to please refrain from insinuating your personal agendas into my lawful dreaming concerning the sale of my possessions. It is very rude and may have already tainted potential buyers; which I do not appreciate. Please behave yourself and act properly.

-Ignatious

Reactions: Vox
Ignatious,

Your response is completely out of line and unecessary. I'd ask you to show respect to a Knight of the realm, refrain from advising them on how they conduct themselves, and show a bit more compassion to a person who is legitimately concerned for your wellbeing. Implying that Sir Anvilstrike is acting out of anything but sincere care for your person is wholly absurd.

Unrelated - we found Obadiah. He has not been well, but he is alive. He will recover because he is strong. I thought you may be interested in that news. If you wish to know more I would be happy to send you a manifest of the details. If any of those items being sold were part of the Vex Squad treasury; I would only ask that you consider sharing a cut with your former Squire. It would certainly aid him during a very difficult time. You know he'd probably just give it back to the people, but I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I wouldn't be worried about your buyers. They will not be affected by this idle chit chat; as long as your prices are fair.

Good luck selling these goods, and may your future travels be met with only good fortune. This sentiment is not tainted by any self-serving agenda. I earnestly hope the rest of your days good ones.

Thank you,

Lord Captain Flint Boulderback

Lord Captain Flint Boulderback

You understand that lying is against the Code of Chivalry, correct? No matter how much you want something to be true, does not make it true. So if you say "If this is really you." you are implying that the person is not themselves. Which in this case is untrue, and it is not the first time it has occurred. When you continue to perpetuate a lie, you understand that might damage a person's reputation, correct? A person with a damaged reputation might find it difficult to sell their wares, as we have seen countless times in the past. Do I truly deserve that? Are you following me so far? Being a Knight does not give a person that right. A Knight who does that, is not worthy of respect; especially when they illegally and continuously refer to you as a title which you no longer have rights to? Is Sir Anvilstrike the Duke of Icenia? Doesn't the Duke decide who is a Knight, from those who have sworn fealty to him?

Do you not think I should be allowed to sell my wares? Have I not earned that right after more than sixty years of service to Icenia? Does it make you feel better to imply that I would not see to the financial needs of my former squad which I commanded? Do you understand that I am not setting prices, people are bidding on these items so they are setting their own prices? Prices which are as fair as the bidder makes them. I never knowingly purchased goods from dishonest merchants or people I did not believe were in control of their actions. That would be exploiting them, wouldn't it? You know that the Vex Squad treasury was given to the Vanguard; along with Cauldron Breaker and my personal Life items, but yet you bring that up. I have lived my whole life generously, and you know that. You can ask anyone who has done business with me, if I am truthful and forthright. Do you think you can shame me with a lie? You only shame yourself by lying, the Dwarf I once knew was much better than that. Quartermaster Obadiah was never accepted by the Paladins and therefore was never my Squire, a fact that gave him much relief at the time. You do know that; right? You understand that he chose a dangerous profession; the consequences of which often result in torture and incarceration? You know that it wasn't the first time Obadiah was captured and it will likely not be the last, right?

I tire of this. From this point forward: I sever all contact with the Court of Corrheim, as they have grown very bitter and misguided. There will be no more responses; privately or publicly. I hope you live to see the errors of your ways and learn not to foolishly attack your brothers in arms for your own gain.

-Ignatious

Ignatious,

From my first days as a Storm Blade and as a defender of what I consider justice, I have always looked to you as a rock of Right vs. Wrong. Nothing has or will change that view. What ever reasons you have for leaving the lands of Icenia, know that you have left a lasting mark as a hero on both the people and the land. I'm glad to hear you're safe, and doing presumably doing well.

May our paths cross again my friend.

-Izer of the Storm Blades

Oh, and apologies for another non trade related Incursion on your dream, Castlebur has me covered in that regard.

Ignatious,

It appears the perception we have for one another has indeed altered greatly. This makes me more sorrowful than I could ever express to you. Now it appears I will never have the chance.

I assure you that we, the Court of Corrhaim, are not bitter. Our focus is true. I'll tell you what the Court of Corrheim is. I'll tell you what I am. Mournful. Clearly we have lost much this day.

I will continue to remember you as a Hero, and I will never stop telling stories of the brave man I once knew.

Sincerely,

-Lord Captain Flint Boulderback

Wait -- what? You found Obidiah? He's alive? Whe--

I -- apologize, this is not the place. My dreams wander without me.

Sevaria of Goshawk

Ignatious,
I will send you a missive on matters of business privately, but I will take a moment to dream loudly on a greater currency of which you hold some tender...respect. You have earned much in your time. We have fought our battles together. Titles come and go, but I beg you think kindly on those whose memories linger upon older days when certain titles were rightfully yours. I believe your shoulders are broad enough to handle the burden of lightly reminding those of today when they have not seen you in some time and can only recall the past when so close to you.

Simon Neville

Friend Simon, your last sentence made no sense.

-Captain Dorgun of the Osprey

Ria Sevaria of Goshawk

You have no reason to apologize. It is a joyous thing.

Captain Simon Neville

I appreciate your kind words and look forward to fighting by your side once again. Long before I joined the military, I fancied myself a poet, but alas twas not meant to be. Fair thee well my friend.

-Ignatious

Back