For the to do list...

Hello all,

I am reaching out for help to deal with a nasty piece of business called a Triffid in order to get an ingredient for a... big surprise for those that know me... a Alchemy recipe. I would need the help of at least a dozen folks. I know we have a lot on our plates this upcoming gather so timing is a bit rough but i'm hoping before lunch on Saturday. Anyone that has a resistance to or has a special hatred of enslavement that might want to come along will be exceptionally welcome. Oh! And anyone that has a really good sense of smell or really good at tracking might help. This little adventure is probably for the more seasoned folks but if we plan ahead and be careful most should be welcome.

Well what is a Triffid already and why is it nasty? They are a piece of work to be sure. They are very tall intelligent plants that have the ability to enslave and give orders via a telepathic link. They have a paralyzing bite from a gross whip like tongue. They tend to shrug off normal weapons blows but are susceptible to flame, silver, elemental, and magic blades.

Thankfully, for the general populace, they are pretty rare but we should be able to find them in the Spirit Woods on the border of the Eternal Empire. So if you happen to be very familiar with that area let me know.

I don't know what sort of treasure we might come across, if any, but all I want out of this endeavor is the ingredient so I will not be taking a share. If the pickings are slim, which is a possibility... it is a plant after all. I will cough up a gold a piece to anyone that can help out. Not much I know but at least its something for your time and efforts.

Thanks
-Arsita
Master Alchemist
Sister of The Brotherhood

Mistress Arsita,

I am interested in the possible crystallization of the Triffid spore as a solution to another problem...may I send one of my guild mates to help investigate?

Thanks,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Guild Master House Lifestorm

Jehan,

Absolutely. In the event a guild mate is unable to come is there anything I need to know to gather the Triffid spore for you?

-Arsita
Master Alchemist
Sister of The Brotherhood

A simple small sample of the plant, for study, is all that I need.

Jehan

If we are successful I will make sure you get the sample.
-Arsita

Back