For this upcoming Weekend (7th-9th)

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Hello all! I'm bringing in a merchanty character, and want to bring in jewelry and food/drink to sell for in-game money. Does anyone have any suggestions or requests for this weekend?

I do gemstone jewelry, some low-end, some high-end. Mostly bracelets and necklaces/pendants on hand for this event, though I have a few Celtic rings.

My thoughts on food and drink are canned energy drinks and pop, and maybe some jerky...anyone have a better idea?

I've been talking to Logistics, read the Rulebook, and am almost done with the Chicago Player's Guide, so I'm also looking for advice on what else to do to prepare for the event.

Hello Joseph,
I play Caption Aramis Seablade in the Chicago Chapter. I would post on the Chicago in game board as your character. Share a description of your wears. Take a look at this one that I did for my maps as possible example. I may suggest avoiding the soda as it does not help hydration. Other have sold bread, drinks, maps, jewelry and other item before. If you post in game I am sure Aramis would reply. ;)

Jon

title
Visit The Scrolled Adventure for your New Map of Buckland!!! http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threa...adventure-for-your-new-map-of-buckland.32393/
Hello All,

I know the wait was long but I have final finished my color inked map of the Duchy of Buckland. The Scrolled Adventure Scriptorium found in the Merchants Quarter in Westhaven would like to invite all interested parties to come take a look at the new map and our maps of Terna and Kingdom of Wayside. I have treated all of my maps in my water resistant formula that adds to their durability. I will have a limited number of each copy available for sale at this market but I am always willing to take order if I run out and will retain at least on copy for display at all times. Battle Magic Scrolls are also available by request.

~ Captain Aramis Seablade
Guild Leader of the Merchants of FairFax
Master Sailor, Cartographer and Scroll Maker

Back