Formal Request

To the Rightful Nobility of Eire,

I write this to request permmisson to wear the adornment of my station while in your lands. I know I no longer hold official title in Eire, but as I live and serve as a Royal Knight to Her Magesty Queen Sonia Buchard, I request permission to wear my white belt as I continue my service wherever I go.

Stoneroost and Eire will always be a home to me, even though for now my path lays in Brittington.

Sir Amaranthus Landcharmer
Royal Knight to Her Magesty Queen Sonia Forthiatis Bouchard, Queen of the Royal Counties of Brittington

Last edited:
Sir Landcharmer,

In my capacity as the Magistrate of Chiram's Hollow and rightful advocate concerning the Queen's Law, and as special liaison to the paramilitary personnel gathered at said site, it is my pleasure to condone and grant your request. You are to be treated with the accord and respect due to your station and will be held accountable to your belt as a representative of the Royal Counties of Brittington for as long as you travel within Eire and its territories.

Eire does not forget her loyal servants, my Lord.

Should your travels find you in Chiram's Hollow, please report to First Knight Lord Vryan or myself upon your arrival.

In Service,
Magistrate Justicar Tellespen Rookwall

Back