Found Treasure.

The following people have a claim to a share of treasure per our general agreement regarding the items found during the empire battle at the close of the day:

Asher
Socora
Thorgrim
Tauran
Tazoulti
Zui
Roland
Nakira
Jonathan
Briar
Anthony Roe
Benjamin
Val
Lilly
Talitha
Kitaruen
Kealllit
Roy
York Winters
Fern Woods
Regan
Jamina
Katira Blackwell
Ewan
Violet
Kale
Towron
Nickira
Mazamar
Saito
Icey

Total: 31 people.

Please contact me privately if you are on this list and shouldn't be or if you aren't and should be.

As discussed I have provided the contents of the various bags and pouches contained here, I have listed first items of magical or ritual significance:

SlipStone Artifact-This item is a stone which is automatically detected as an artifact of power from the Empire Lands. It may posses additional properties or significance but as far as I can tell it will allow someone to once per day renew a blade skill which was defended against successfully.

Leather Orange Squid (Palm Sized) This trinket will grant the user the ability to cast a confine once per day for 2 yrs. It should be able to travel and contains earthen magics.

Universal Speech Ritual- I believe this allows you to speak any creatures language.

Craft Entropy Ritual- This empire bound ritual is a complex and as of yet not fully understood ritual which as best as Kituaren can explain will allow the user to perhaps create a pool of magics which draw upon entropy. Its exact nature is not fully understood.

Other items included:

A plain Popsicle stick of no worth
a green mesh bag (does this belong to someone?)
2 components- Fangtooth and Pyrotis
32 copper pieces
30 silver pieces
16 gold pieces

Various Alchemy:
2 Poison Shield elixirs
1 euphoria antidote
1 weakness elixir
1 intoxicate elixir
2 paralysis elixirs
1 nausea coating
1 sleep coating
2 vertigo coating
2 dominate gas poisons
1 laugh gas poison
1 cause serious damage gas

Potions:

3 Cure Disease potions
2 remove destruction potions
1 remove weakness potion
1 remove silence potion
2 elemental shield potions
2 cure light wounds potions
2 awaken potions
3 magic armor potions
1 release poion
1 spellshield potion
1 endow potion

Weapons:

1 Shield
1 Longmace
1 longsword

Scrolls:

1 magic armor
1 reflect magic
1 lightning bolt
1 shield
1 repel
2 binds
2 stone bolts
2 sleep
1 ice bolt
1 stone storm
1 pin
1 spell shield
1 wizard lock
1 web

The items of ritual nature will be divided by auction, you may bid privately to me starting shortly in a separate thread titled "auction" and ending 1 week before the next market. If you are unable to arrange for payment by noon Saturday the next bidder will be contacted.

All production items are available for 1.5 times their production value and will be available for sale until noon after which their production value will be liquidated in full.

The components will go to the first bidder willing to pay 2 gold per to privately message me.

The final split will occur at lunchtime.

Regards,

Fern Woods

The pot so far at a rough calculation is roughly: 85 gold 2 silver and 2 copper

That comes out to roughly:

2 gold 7 silver and 4 copper but this might change depending on final bids or my ability to fetch higher prices for things.

Fern

With the last minute bidding worked out, the total raised to a share of

3 gold 3 copper per person.

ill go ahead and start handing this out to people who may claim 3 gold from me at anytime up until the June Gather. I'd ask that you bring the change if you want the 3 copper as I don't currently have much more than 10-20 pieces myself.

Fern

Back