Friends of the Hollow Isle

youthculture

Fighter
Thus marks the beginning of the fourth year since the reopening of the portals. In that time, we have made war and ended war, forged new alliances and found old ones; we have lost many dear friends, and gained few. We are only at the beginning, but let us not forget where we came from the start.

Two weeks from now I will be traveling back to the Hollow Isle, along with many of you, to continue rebuilding and reclaiming our world. I invite any and all of you to join me Friday evening for a drink, a toast to those we've lost and those we've gained, and a blessing for the year to come.

- Sevaria

I shall make it a point to be there to raise a glass with you.

- Avian

My duties in Stoneroost and Icenia prevent my attendance but I shall raise a glass in Icenia on that same night so that somewhere, across the mists, the thoughts are one.

Fare well in the comming days, I'll be back this summer.
Lord Amaranthus Landcharmer

And puzzles. There should be puzzles... We can't have a proper salute to Delaldur without puzzles.

-Yin

P.S. I will be there. Thank you, Ria. Or would it be my Ria? I don't know the proper form of address. I'm sorry.

It would be odd for me to not be in the tavern with a drink in my hand. Saluting glorious death for those who have fallen sounds like a grand idea.
Tzydl
Mistress of Alchemy

I will try my best to make it, I should be there shortly after the sun sets.

I will bring wine, as much as I can carry.

We will celebrate, we need that now.

See you all soon,

~Azureith~

Ria Sevaria,

I too would join in celebrating those lost. I know Ivar, Deborah, Cassif and Tova will want to celebrate, as they have all lost friends and loved ones. For myself, I may be a bit late in arriving. Looking forward to seeing friends and sharing a toast.
Duorn Bronzebeard

I, too, will be there, Ria.

Much has been gained and lost these past years.

-C

Back