From Ohio (and Scott) with Love...

Quinn

Squire
I just wanted to post on behalf of Ohio and myself to thank everyone who came out and helped out with this national event.

To the National Staff - thanks for all the work before and especially during this event. Matt Byers, Brian Bender and everyone else in Monster Camp, who helped out as Chapter Reps or NPCs or who volunteered their time (even if it was only a few minutes) for cleanup or helping in the Tavern. Everything you guys did was fantastic and invaluable.

Thanks to EVERYONE who stepped up and helped us out when completely unexpected or unknown situations blindsided us- Matt Watkins, Jess Bender, Jesse H, Alex and Christina (among others!) - you truly helped show how wonderful and professional the people in our games can be, how friendships and the love of the game can bring people together to find solutions and what the word "Alliance" actually stands for.

Finally thanks to everyone who played...PC or NPC. As only the second National Event in recent times this was very much a learning process for us (locally and Nationally) and the experiences we had were invaluable. Thanks so much guys for all the feedback- positive and otherwise- that we can use to make the next National Event and even, perhaps, our individual chapters, better for it. :) I hope everyone had their friendships re-strengthen and made new friendships like I was lucky to have done.

Scott Edwards
Alliance Ohio

Back