Furs and wood

ill be setting up a bigger work area soon where I'll be producing more wares. Due to situations and intense travel my production in the past had been slowed. However along with sewing requests and needs, I am gathering quite an interest in fur tanning and wood workings such as carving and burning. As well as custom treasury boxes depending. This may expand in the future however with the furs I may be able to make pelts/rugs or craft bags and accessories.

With the wood as well I would be able to make custom wands, plaques, and odd and end trinkets. Aside from treasury boxes (usually custom colored and fabric upholstered, I can also burn images)

Is there a market or need for this? Before I hit the book and the inside towns for knowledge of properly creating a soft pelt or finding the best wood for these crafts, I'd like to see if this would be of an interest

(Oog: the fur is REAL animal fur including deer, rabbit, trapping animal, and possibly bovine upon what is available to me at the time. If you would like fake fur items, I can do that now.))

Zimps

Also as well as if you need sewing or clothing items made to let me know asap. I can also do repairs and alterations at the gather of notified ahead of time.

Zimps

Back