GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
[A loud scream of pain in a deep masculine voice echo's briefly across the dreaming. Then there is silence. Then a subtle laugh. Then silence again.]

What has happened? If someone is in trouble I will lend my aid.

Ignathis
Memeber of the Company

It sounds as if someone was just murdered and the assailant took great satisfaction in that act.

This needs to be investigated quickly. Was anyone close or heard other commotions.

Lady FallingStar

What's happened? I mean beside the assumption and quite possible out come of murder, that is. And could I be of any assistance?

~Kathrina "Kat" Taliss
Squire-to-be-hopefully

Ummmmmmm... If someone was murdered, why would we hear it in the dreams? That doesn't make any sense at all unless they were murdered in the dream realms. And you can't die in the dream realms right? Right?! RIGHT??!??!?!!?

Keeper,
Librarian of the Fairfax Library,
Scared of dying in his sleep.

We will all die in our sleep BOY, that is the point, unless you all start moving a lot faster and smarter against our common Foe. I for one will count the dead sheep as I drift into my own deathful bliss.

Vorg

Vorg,

Yu mentioned kazzick around me before. You knew him once. Is this his doing?

Ignathis

The scream no, that is the scream of a man who was too stubborn to not reforge himself the laws of Fortannis be bent. A desperate man on the brink of oblivion who through will reclaimed that which is life. Or some poor farmer caught his wife cheating. Might be that.

Wasn't Kazzik, he is a lot more honey and wine than that.

Vorg

Vorg,

When we meet next, I would like to talk to you about kazzik. Please bring any information you can on this man. He is a blight on us, maybe even worse than the undead horde....

Ignathis

Vorg,

So Stahn has returned.

I would like to speak with you when you have time, perhaps this next gathering?

Lady FallingStar

I mean... Dying in your sleep is one thing, but being murdered in the dream realm is way scarier...

-Keeper
Librarian of Fairfax Library

I will be around as I must tutor my shodans. I suppose words may pass then.

Vorg

Lady Fallingstar,

I have collected some rare leaves and was planning on brewing a tea with them. If it is alright with my master I would be happy to have you attend as well.

Ignathis

Stahn? Stahn Revan? Back from the dead...?
(carefully yet artfully switches point of attention)

My, what lovely, yet rustic, architecture! I think I shall pay it some close, undivided attention!

... (begins to saunter purposefully away)

-Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Back