GEEK WEEK!

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Where: Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
When: March 16th 10AM- 2pm
What: This is going to be a live demonstration of Alliance Larp. There will be stations where players figure things out/solve puzzles/ undo traps, etc, and of course combat with some baddies!
I need warm bodies to help play npcs!
I know it's short notice (8days from now!) and during the work day, but if you are available and want GS AND DS, then let me know ASAP so I can prepare something fun for this. Since our site is now up this way, this could be a good way to get the word out up north.

Please let me know if you can make it here in this thread!

Jesse

ME! I'm in! :D Would prefer to be at one of the stations for traps and puzzles and not playing a fighting baddie if possible. Also I'll basically have to dress as Alis or Manika (the panther saar) if that's okay because all my other costuming is already packed.

I'll be down in Fort Colins on Thursday with a friend getting her car serviced. If someone could be kind enough to grab us from the dealership and drop us back off we'd love to come help.

Sweet!
Draken, what's your location?
Mulgrum, address of dealership and how early can I grab you?

Leora, you can absolutely play a non-com. I have two parts for it: One, a human in garb who has been recently turned into a goblin and is laying down in pain. Two- one trapped road has a weaponless goblin who set the traps and is mocking the players. If they disarm the traps, you tell them some info.

Should be fun and help us get the word out that we are in their area now!

Jesse

... >_>

I will do combat if I don't have to be a goblin.

<_<

Also, I got Elwin and his pal if you can grab Gary.

We've got the ride thing figured out Jesse, thanks for the offer though. See you Thursday! Well Saturday first, but you get the idea.

I should be able to make it

Jesse, I'm over in lakewood near belmar. But I could make it somewhere central. Just don't got the gas for full trip and my tires acting wonky to risk it until I get it checked out.

What do you need us to garb in? Basic NPC black? Armor? Costuming? What weapons, etc. do you want there?

No payment is necessary. They want us there at 9AM as things begin at 9:30ish and we need to set up.
Nissa, I think our slot ends at 1 actually, so it may not be feasible for you.

Mike, basic blacks and costuming just in case. Bring as many weapons as you have. I have claws and a bunch of NPC weapons. I am also going to need help setting traps.

Gary, waiting for your address. Text it to me at 908 451 2388. I will pick you up at 8am if you're still in.

See you all tomorrow morning at the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery!

The MOD... because they wanted it fast and easy like...

Intro to soft rules:
Fighter, Archer, Wizard, Healer
Fighter, weapons and shield. Swings 3s.
Archer, Shoots 3s.
Wizard - 5 spells - Disarm, Pin, Flame bolt x3
Healer - 5 spells - Disarm, Pin, Healing x3 (10) First Aid.

Encounter one: People are turning into goblins- I will explain that people in town have been turning into goblins and that we must go investigate. Can you help? Keep in mind that some goblins might actually be townspeople so we have to be prepared.

Encounter two: Sick person- a goblin in clothing is laying on the ground in pain. He/she is a townsperson and complains that he thinks the water is poisoned. He says there is a goblin tribe nearby who might know more information.

Encounter three: Trapped! The road to the goblin tribe is trapped and some people need to disarm the traps. (simple mouse traps w fishing line). The goblin who set these traps is proud of his work and will not let anyone pass until they disarm his traps. He will also give them the information they are looking for... that the evil necromancer made his tribe go and poison the well or he was going to hurt the goblins.

Encounter four:The necromancer! With skeletons - he/she also has a locked box with a trap inside. Also inside is the cure for the townspeople! They can try to undo the lock and then disarm the trap.
Necro- 4 disarm, 4 pin, create undead x3- to make more undead on the fly if we need. lol.

May I call dibs on the scary Necromancer? *puppy eyes*

Also, that's Will not Mike. :p

Yay!!! I will makeup accordingly. ;)

Back