General Meeting 3-12-17

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello all!

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to stuff. Been trying to work out a number of issue for events this year. I would however like to announce that we are going to have a general meeting on Sunday March 12th from 11 am - 3 pm. This meeting will cover a variety of subjects including event schedules, playtesting, and also where our chapter is at overall.

I will get with a couple people this week and find out the best way for people who want to hear the meeting to attend whether it be through Skype, or have the meeting video taped, or even Facebook live the meeting. If you are concerned about not making it up but want to know about the meeting please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to work with you to get you all the information.

Thank you all and I can't wait to see everybody again.

The meeting will take place at Cherry Tree Inn and Suites in Traverse City, meeting room 2 upstairs.

Facebook live or a Twitch stream would be nice!

Would a Google hangouts video chat work like when we do plot meetings? It would be nice to be able to interact. Twitch stream would work for that too as long as someone at the is watching chat and reporting out. I'm not familiar with Facebook live works as far as interacting with the live streamer.

Myself, carrie and Nick would like to Skype in if that is available.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Will there be food??

Just a reminder, time change happens tomorrow too. I will bring my laptop and camera and go a google hangout stream, but cannot promise quality yet cause hotel wifi is usually shoddy. Will post a link here tomorrow. Others might do twitch or skype or facebook live. I will also try to keep an eye on hangout chat as depending on turnout might be difficult ask any questions.

I doubt there will be food, but I will double check with Thetford.

I'd be willing to pick up some snacks to help out if desired.

Chad and I listened in on part of it. Very good stuff happening in. traverse City!!! I am excited!!!!
-Annette

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Back