Ghoul hunt

deoman

Artisan
I'm new to the adventuring life, so I would like help from those older and more experienced than me.
I myself am very interested in obtaining ghoul weapons, so I ask all those who would answer, Do you have any advice in dealing with ghouls, and would any of you join me for an even share in the loot in a ghoul hunt?
For those less interested in ghoul weapons, we will exchange a cariosus to a gold for the purpose of loot.
I would like at least one master blacksmith and at least 1 of lower skill as well as as many earthcasters as will come.
for the rest, I will update a list regularly as to who is participating. I will probably put a limit on who I'm taking, depending on eagerness. Also, please inform me if you have any skills beyond fighting that you bring to the hunt.

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

Official schedule:
The night after we retake the castle.

Official updates:
I am no longer allowing any into the hunt except those already listed below.
I have fought In battles and have seen a system that gives safety to those who use it, referred to as the "battle buddy" system. For the sake of all involved I would like to impose such a system for this hunt. Any members of the hunt, Please contact me with any objections or preferences. As I realize that Healers and Blacksmiths will be in need in multiple places and that tying them to any one fighter is unwise, I will be pairing you with others with similar skills. You do not need to be with your "battle buddy" at all times but if you get a free moment, be sure that they are still alive.
Also, I am no longer in control of the hunt, if at some point I state something about someone else being in control, you should follow any instructions they have, not mine.

Official participants:
Myself, deoman (fighter)
James the Inconceivable (fighter)
Ur'ok (fighter)
Wonko the Sane (fighter)
tazoulti (Master Blacksmith)
Thorador (Master Blacksmith)
Gorka (Healer)
Crow (Healer)
Brother Icey (Healer)
Jamina (Healer)
anonymous fighters x1

I have many cariousus components and would trade them to you at a 2:1 ratio. I could send my caravan. Let me know how many you need.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

BtB said:
I have many cariousus components and would trade them to you at a 2:1 ratio. I could send my caravan. Let me know how many you need.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

While that would be appreciated, the object is to find more cariousus, not buy some. however, I do expect to find other rewards the cariousus, so it would be nice if you were available for trade. Also, will you consider coming along in the hunt?

I"m a fighter. I'm sure you can count on my brothers coming along too, unless are engaged in something that is more pressing at the time of your hunt.
there will be 3 more fighters

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

deoman said:
BtB said:

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

While that would be appreciated, the object is to find more cariousus, not buy some. however, I do expect to find other rewards the cariousus, so it would be nice if you were available for trade. Also, will you consider coming along in the hunt?

The mists prevent me from helping. My caravans can make it, but for some reason I can not. I apologize. I am a healer, but mostly a merchant, so I would not be the greatest help.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

BtB said:
deoman said:
BtB said:

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

The mists prevent me from helping. My caravans can make it, but for some reason I can not. I apologize. I am a healer, but mostly a merchant, so I would not be the greatest help.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Well then, It would be appreciated if you could send you're caravan for trading. And even though you are mostly a merchant, you would have been the best healer we had.

Hey! Gorka Great healer!

Oh Bob could you send many Cure light wounds elixirs and potions? If I can't afford them all I will find buyers. Lots of people fall down Gorka wants them all to get back up again, and the way to do that is to keep lots of cure lights in town.

For a discount I would promise yourself and HoG a group portrait since I think I've done a single of each of you. I'd even get nice big paper to do it on.

- Healer Gorka

If your taking offense at my saying he would have been the best healer we had, then can I assume you would be willing to come along and heal people?

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

DracoIam said:
Hey! Gorka Great healer!

Oh Bob could you send many Cure light wounds elixirs and potions? If I can't afford them all I will find buyers. Lots of people fall down Gorka wants them all to get back up again, and the way to do that is to keep lots of cure lights in town.

For a discount I would promise yourself and HoG a group portrait since I think I've done a single of each of you. I'd even get nice big paper to do it on.

- Healer Gorka

Gorka,

That can be arranged. Let me check my stock and I will let you know what I can get to you. I will give you the deepest discount I can afford, but remember my caravan would be traveling very far out of its way compared to its normal routes. I have to pay the teamsters as well as the guards, they have families too and will be long from them. Send me a private missive and we can check feasabilities (did i make this word up?).

Many blessings,
Bob

to answer your question, you half made that word up. feasable is a word but feasabilities is not.

Respectfully,
Deoman. (biata)

Bob,

if Gorka doesn't buy enough to make it worth your while (which i highly doubt) out current situation profits are assured. I have the whole of my personal wealth ready to purchase supplies for the coming battles.

if it is too far, no worries friend.

I am interested in the hunt, and most of Harbors Far is, the question is weather we will have time while sieging a castle, we will see.

Thorador Boulderfist

Friends,

Just give me a list of what you need. I will get it to you. I am sorry I can not participate in the battle, but if my supplies can help turn the tide it would make me happy. I know both Gorka and Thorador, and know them both to be honorable. I will give you the best deal possible to outfit you for the coming battles, but I need to know what you need.

Deamon,
I am glad you changed your views on arranging for gear. Your hunt and the upcoming siege will be much easier on everyone if you are properly outfitted.

James,

I am not sure we have met, but as I said, get with your people, give me a list and I will tell you the best price i can do. For the most part it will be 1.25 cost, so for example a cure mortal wounds potion is 4 silver to make, I can get it to your for 5.

I do not care if you have enough to make it "worth my while," that was rude. My friends need aid and I can offer it.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Deoman,

I appreciate your initiative and willingness to help out. I'm not sure you going to find "ghouls" per say rather than various things you will find in a mausoleum and graveyard.

That said, I can propose this to you, Hope's Reach needs all the brave fighters it can in an upcomming battle. Won't you join your swords to ours help us recover this castle from necromancers. Every blade counts.

Here is what I can offer and tell you. By being there you'll get to know others who may not frequent these dreamrealms and they may be interested in your quest and people will get to know you. I can also tell you that near or within all active battle forts there may be room for a graveyard. I assume since its a siege fort, which factors into how hard it will be to take, there may be an underground where you might find what your looking for and at best would serve to secure the area. If you come with and fight at the castle, I will help you organize a party of adventurers to clear out the graveyard. If for some reason there isnt the opportunity I will give you a cariosus. I know being given that item isnt why your doing it but it would only be compensation for failing to hold up my end.

Let me know what you want to do.

Fern

Bob,

I did not mean to imply your friendship with my brother and Healer Gorka was based on money. I only meant to say that I would like to be fair to you for sending your supplies and make sure your costs were recouped for your assistance. I have heard of you as my brother has spoken of you more than once. you have not met me, but i know who you are.

I know you do not need any assistance from me, but my pride would like to have you leave our lands with something gained as to try to not take advantage of your caravan. That is what I meant.

dragonfire8974 said:
Bob,

I did not mean to imply your friendship with my brother and Healer Gorka was based on money. I only meant to say that I would like to be fair to you for sending your supplies and make sure your costs were recouped for your assistance. I have heard of you as my brother has spoken of you more than once. you have not met me, but i know who you are.

I know you do not need any assistance from me, but my pride would like to have you leave our lands with something gained as to try to not take advantage of your caravan. That is what I meant.

Young Master James,

I took no slight from you, you only clarified something for me. You helped me reach an epiphany, I realized that sometimes business now will lead to MORE business in the future. I would not want my friends to suffer and worse yet, die....because then I would be left with out friends and customers. I truly do want to help and since I am unable to do so in person this is what I can do. So do not worry, I will charge what I need to in order to cover my costs, and in the future we will mutually work towards profitable deals. The sooner I know what you need, the sooner I can dispatch the caravan.

Many blessings,
BtB

You all seem to be questioning about the castle siege. I have every intention of joining the siege, this hunt is only to take place if and when we retake the castle. I will of course be with to try and retake it. I will not abandon friends in time of need. I was hoping this hunt could be a fun, learning, profitable, and friend making experience as a sort of game in celebration though im not sure that's quite an accurate description.

Fern,

While I would appreciate your help finding an area to search, as well as another blade to fight with, I do not need a cariosus in return should you fail to point out such an area. Please consider joining us in the hunt.

Respectfull,
Deoman. (biata)

Hello Deoman.
I am an adept with earth magic.
I can heal and make potions and arrow heads but only first level.
I would love to help you.
I'm sorry i couldn't let you know sooner.
I am kept very busy in roskaria working for my uncle.
Let me know what you need an i will try and help.
Thanks.
Crow

Back