GILLEA!!! Do you talk in your sleep yet?

kalindra

Adept
GILLEA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?

It's that purple person that helped you with the bugbears along with the other adventurers. You said you didn't talk to people in your dreams so I'm going to yell to make sure you hear me. HAVE THE BUGBEARS COME BACK? IF THEY COME AFTER YOUR FISH YELL REALLY REALLY LOUD IN YOUR SLEEP AND WE'LL COME HELP YOU! DON'T WORRY, WE'LL MAKE SURE THE MIST FISH ARE SAFE!

Also, to the bugbears: MIST FISH ARE SUPER UNLUCKY! IF YOU KILL ONE YOUR FACE WILL FALL OFF! IF YOU EAT ONE YOU'LL EXPLODE! THEY'RE SUPER BAD FOR YOU!

--Dagmara

Urg, dose stupid fishmen really a pain in my side. Not as much of a pain in da side for me as for da old chief maybe, since he dead now, but dey still bug me a bit. And since you helpin' da stupid fishmen, dat mean you a pain in my side, too. Why dere be so many pains in my side now? I want less pains in my side. Ah'm sure ah'll dink of somethin' ta make da pains in my side go away.

...maybe. Can't dink of anyding now. Ah'll get dere sometime.

Urg, now dere's a pain in my head AND in my side! But once ah dink of somethin', den da tribe can get Mistfish with no pains in side! Everybody wins!

- Mun, new Chief of da Thickpelt Tribe

Back