GO FUND ME FOR LARP LAND!

Jesse, for those of us currently staffing full-time, can we reserve our free onsite storage award for a future date when we return to PCing?

Thanks!

Trace

For those of us outside the chapter, have you considered adding your pay-no-play option to this page? or will you be doing that separately?

Trace,
Absolutely!

Reyvin,
We will be posting our 2018 schedule and pay no play passes ASAP! Check back on our web site, but we should have it up within the week if not already.
Thx!
Jesse

Not sure this is the right/best thread to be asking about these kinds of details, I can move this if needed to another location.

On the Land/cabin plans, are you planning on having a single area/site that is designed for general generic use, or were you planning on trying to have multiple areas that could facilitate theme differing themes and accommodations?

A lot of camp grounds have multiple different courts. Is this something that is targeting attempting to grow and scale for larger games or would there be space for a section that is more medieval (Alliance/Nero/IFGS) and others that are more modern/rustic (DR/OWOD)?

While planning this, are there options for day fees for a site to be used for say a day game on a weekend if the space is unused?

Just trying to understand scale of the plan and what it would take to use the location and bring you business and who your target groups extend to.

Thanks,
Keith

I guess to answer your question, it would probably be more generic use just like any other camp we have used. Tavern, NPC area, cabins...

I mean in time, sure, I'd love to have different areas lol. I was already plotting to take out my neighbors and usurp their land anyway.

Yes, I will be renting out for day fees as well if the right group comes along.

Weddings too.

For those that have already donated, Jesse has updated logistics with those numbers and Goblin Points have been assigned. No dragon stamps have been assigned as of yet. This is as of 3/5/18.

Bumping this thread so people can find it more easily. :)

Back