Goodbye for now my friends

Much has changed these past years, priorities have changed and I find myself unable to join those I call friend and comrade. To this end, I have made a very difficult decision and until I am able to join you without worrying about my responsiblities I have now as a mother, I will not be joining my friends to help fight back the evils that would destroy our world. I may try to visit if I can, but this is something I can not promise at this point in time. Perhaps, in a year or two I will be able to.

To all my friends, I miss and love you all. Know that my thoughts are with you and I hope that when I am able to come back that you will be there. So that I can sit with you and catch up on the latest happenings and reminse on old times.

Let knowledge be the light that destroys the evils of this world,
Aria

Aria,
Be well then. The fires always burn warmly here, be they in remembrance or in patience for joyful returns and reunions. Your task is the more important one...the one for which so many of us fight. Till paths cross again

~Simon

Goodwoman Aria,

It have been long time since I meet you. I think we meet, yes? You am pretty human lady, brilliant sage, and gifted celestial wizard, ya-ya? Never think you have stopped doing good for this land. You am doing good by making baby, and raising little one to be fine person. You am fine person and I know by word' you am magnificent Mama.

Take care, please. I not get to know a lot about you, but I know what am good, and you am. I look forward to getting to know you more. So for that to happen you must stay safe! Your adventurer' blood am still course through your vein'. You can reach out whenever you dream if you ever need assistance.

-Tetsu Mengossok Tarang
Court Member, Barony of the Ash Forest
Shaman, Arkelian Hunt

Sage Aria,

Working alongside you was always efficient and productive. If we had more time together, I know you could teach me a great deal. Congratulations on a healthy child. The mission you undertake now is of utmost importance. I believe you will raise an intelligent child who will be a credit to your race.

Peace and Health to you both,
Soren Suzume
Guildsman, Mages Guild of Fairedale

Aria,
I will not forget your services to me, and mine regarding the threat that plagues us all. Take good care of yourself my friend, and until we see one another again, safe travels.

-Aislynn

Back