Goods to Sale!

sencara

Artisan
Hello my good friends! i Have an assortment of goods for sale. Anywere from armor to alchemy and some odd set of weapons people might need or want too use. so if your in need or anything let me know and ill see what i can pull out of my box of goods.

Xavic
Member of The Brotherhood Of the Star

Greetings Xavic!
It's good to hear you are alive and well. I would be interested in purchasing a 20lb set of armor and a number of mundane weapons: 2 longbows & 2 shields. I am also interested in healing alchemy as my supplies ran nearly dry during the revolution in Tanaryn. Let me know what you can do for me. I look forward to seeing you in Iron Falls again.
-Alcandar Northwind of the Legion of the Sun

I will have a good bit of what you seek my friend and will see you soon as well.

Xavic
Member of The Brotherhood of The Star

You sound well Xavic! I look foward to trading with you again my friend. As for your wwares, I need weapon coatings. I prefer serious vorpals but am happy to purchase sleeps, nauseas, really any poisons that will incapacitate a foe with a single strike. Thank you Xavic.

I will see what i can have ready for you.

Xavic
Member of
The Brotherhood Of the Star

P.S i will be in touch with details

Xavic! How good to see you well!

I am interested in acquiring some longswords and perhaps a shield. Moreover, I have a few things i would dearly like to sell for some coin from what i believe was our last adventure together with the squid monsters. Would you, by any chance, be capable of selling these for us, so that we might share our spoils?

I hope you are in good health!

P

i might have a few long swords i will need to recheck my stock shields i need too restock on them since Tanis was so kind to get them all destroyed.
And if im able too i wouldnt mind trying too find a buy for what ever goods you need moved.
Just send me a bird on the details of what you need taken care of.

Xavic

Back