Goods to sell

Lurin

Duke
Greetings all,

I am returning from a grand adventurer in a fae built bubble, laden with goods. Now I'll be plain I acquired most of them in order to speed loot splits and the like, but there is a lot and after reviewing my take, I found that after spoilage (Things like Love elixirs, sleep gas etc. that you have to throw out) I'll loss a bit on the endeavor so I thought, why not offer them up at very modest prices?

All orders must be paid in exact coin (no change) or will be rounded UP to the next silver. All categories also have an "I'll take the rest!" option that gives you a nice 10% discount on the already low prices!

Anything not sold will likely be merchanted soon, so please speak up if you need something!

-Kalith Toovir

Pending Deliveries

Liam - 6 Gold, 3 Silvers

2 Short Swords
5 Serious Vorpal Coatings
2 Nausea Coatings
2 Laugh Gases
4 Paralysis Gases

Nikolai 20 Silver 3 Copper
4 Shields - 56 copper
2 Longswords - 84 copper
1 Shortswords - 70 copper
2 Shortbows - 28 copper

Vaelin - 1 Gold, 9 Silvers, 9 Copper
Cure Light Wounds - One
Cure Wounds - two.
Remove Weakness - one.
Restore 42 - two.
Purify 56 - one.
Noisemaker Trap - One

Zihr - 2 Gold, 8 Silvers
Silver Arrow Quiver of 20 x 2

Yollo - 17 Gold 5 silver 7 copper, or 17 Gold 6 silvers.
Cause Damage Gas 5 - 105 Copper
Weakness Gas 5 -140 Copper
Cause Serious Dmg Gas 1 - 35 Copper
Nausea Gas 6 -252 Copper
Vertigo Gas 6 -294 Copper
Vorpal Coating (Serious) 3 - 84 Copper
Nausea Coating 12 - 588 Copper
Vorpal Coating (Light) 1 - 7 Copper
Light Vorpal Arrow Quiver 3 - 252 Copper

Auryn 3 Gold 4 Silver 3 Copper
1 Remove Silence 35 Copper
1 Endow 7 Copper
2 Cure Serious Wounds 28 Copper - 56 copper total
2 Cure Critical Wounds 42 Copper - 84 copper total
1 Liquid Light 7 Copper per
2 Euphoria Antidote 63 Copper - 126 copper total
2 Magic Armor 14 Copper - 28 copper total

Last edited:
Ugggghhhhh Kalith, you are going to run me right out of coin. Hopefully this fair will treat me well.

I will take the following:
2 Short Swords
4 Serious Vorpal Coatings
2 Nausea Coatings
2 Laugh Gases
4 Paralysis Gases

If I'm adding that all up right, that should be 602 copper, though I'm hoping you'll take an even 6 gold instead. Call it a volume discount? I'd rather make the goods myself but I haven't had a lot of time to build up stock and I'd pay almost as much just in supplies.

Who should I be looking for when I get to town? I'll be the Mystic with the mandolin.

Liam

Ahhhhhh toss in another Serious Vorpal and make it 63 silver. I thought I had one or two already but I was mistaken.

Liam

I'll set those aside for you Liam, I'll be the Mystic in Brown and Green, with the Wand, Dagger, and an example of my poor life choices strapped to my left arm. Unless it's colder than I expect in which case I'll ditch the new arcane armor and show off my fancy Scale suit in Green and Black.

-Kalith

Kalith,

I could stand to have a better armory, so I'd be happy to take the following off your hands:

4 Shields - 56 copper
2 Longswords - 84 copper
2 Shortswords - 70 copper
2 Shortbows - 28 copper

Total : 23 Silver 8 copper. Probably 24 silver, I'll have to check my coinpurse.

-Nikolai

Nikolai, I'm afraid after Liam's order I only have one Short sword left, so that would be 20 silver and 3 coppers. I hope that is alright as I'm not good with metal really.

-Kalith

Fine with me, I can't believe I missed that he'd asked for them.

-Nikolai

I'd love to get my oft-withered hands on some of those restorative concoctions, Kalith! Let's see them used and not carted off by some merchant. I desire the following:

Cure Light Wounds 7 Copper per, I'll take one.
Cure Wounds 14 Copper per, I'll take two.
Remove Weakness 21 Copper per, I'll take one.
Restore 42 Copper per, I'll take two.
Purify 56 Copper per, I'll take one.

Toss in a Noisemaker Trap for fun and shenanigans, and I believe that totals 199 copper; let's call it 2 gold for simplicity? I look forward to meeting you next market.

-Vaelin

Last edited:
Got those, I've updated my stock accordingly.

-Kalith

Last call folks, I will start selling stuff off to the local merchants this weekend for anything that has not been picked up!

-Kalith

Kalith,

I will be hunting in the area. I would like to purchase the following goods.

Cause Damage Gas 21 Copper per, Have – 5
Weakness Gas 28 Copper per, Have - 5
Cause Serious Dmg Gas 35 Copper per, Have - 1
Nausea Gas 42 Copper per, Have - 6
Vertigo Gas 49 Copper per, Have - 6
Vorpal Coating (Serious) 28 Copper per, Have - 3
Nausea Coating 49 Copper per, Have - 12
Vorpal Coating (Light) 7 Copper per, Have - 1
Light Vorpal Arrow Quiver 84 Copper per, Have - 3 - Includes arrows

On an unrelated note do you know where I could find an alchemy lab to use? Or a recipe book to follow?

Thank you in advance,
Yollo

Yollo,

I can't help you with the workshop - I've just finished getting my lab in order and it's not really big enough for two to work in - but I can loan you my recipe book if you need.

Liam

Liam,

That would be most good. I have recently learned to make the letters and will be happy to get in the practice by making a copy.

Yollo

I would ask Benjamin about a workshop, he loaned me his last time I was in town. I don't usually build any since I travel so much.

I'll set your order aside for you.

-Kalith

Hello Kalith!

I'd like to purchase a few things:

1 Remove Silence 35 Copper
1 Endow 7 Copper
2 Cure Serious Wounds 28 Copper - 56 copper total
2 Cure Critical Wounds 42 Copper - 84 copper total
1 Liquid Light 7 Copper per
2 Euphoria Antidote 63 Copper - 126 copper total
2 Magic Armor 14 Copper - 28 copper total

total 343 copper

I think that these things haven't been spoken for already.
I'll see you in a week!

Thanks!
Auryn Fairhorn

Thanks to everyone that order, I've started selling off the rest to local merchants, I'll see you all soon!

-Kalith

Back