Grade the June Event

Please provide your reasoning for your grade so we can continue to improve the game.

• F

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D-

• D

• D+

• C-

• C

• C+

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • B-

• B

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • B+

• A-

• A

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • A+

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Thanks to all that came out this weekend. We look forward to having you out again.

I'll grant I had one lazy event this time out, but every time the Turtle rolled his lazy bum outta his sleeping bag he had plenty to do, can't ask for much more then that ^.^

This event was jam packed full of things to do and fun things to watch. there was really not a break in the action even during dinner. Thanks to all who helped out and made the event a success. A+

This event was absolutely amazing. I really cannot think of any Alliance LARP event that can top this one for me. The two duels... the Thatcher family and the Sunken Temple... the drider mod was a truly terrifying experience, not knowing when or from what direction death could rain down... and then - the council meeting. On paper, a high orc sitting in at a regent council meeting - you'd think that it's a recipe for disaster. With a vampire charming people to vote while I purified them... I never felt that I had more of a chance to affect the course of the plot than I did this event.

A+

Rob

I had a great time at this event, getting to play Kevar was great enough, the plot made it all the better.

The progression of the Romani plot was absolutely amazing! It has been a long time coming and I thought that it was a ton of fun to participate in. Really didn't have any downsides to this event...well...I guess I didn't get to hit Paul enough...

A

-Brent

It was great. Absolutely freakin' great. Role-play, mod progression, timing, everything...just freakin' awesome.

A

I gave it a B+ leaning twards an A-

Good PC costuming, safe fighting overall ( I didnt see too many instances of unsafe conduct). Lots of fun RP and maintained suspention of disbeleif. I had a pretty darn good time but I felt we dropped the ball a few times and had some times where we could have used our numbers better.

overall though a lot of fun to see folks from near and far getting together.

Back