Great event!

jpariury

Duke
Wanted to drop a note and say I had an awesome time. Friday and Saturday were slow, but Sunday was jam-packed with stuff going on. and Monday's lair card was great fun. It was a blast interacting with a myriad of characters both familiar and new as a new character myself, and the big epic mods were an amazing study in large group dynamics. I look forward to coming back and playing some more.

Now I just need to figure out some time to let Gregor meet up with Ghost. :D

Thanks, JP!

Gotta say, it was great seeing so many new and returning people and chatting with many of you. It has been a while since I was coming to games, and seeing the wonderful growth the chapter is going through makes me quite happy. I look forward to meeting more of you as we go forward.

It was indeed a good event. JP the chips and guacamole on the battlefield was about the funniest thing I have ever seen. It was a blast meeting all the new folks! Look forward to plotting against all of you in the future.

Heck yeah! Awesome event. :D Death was amazingly awesome. And that guy playing the bear literally scared the pants off me! So awesome.

Just to add to JPs post-

I had a *$(&$@ fantastic time with you guys this weekend, and I will absolutely be back up north (hopefully) soon, considering its a bit of a drive for us. Thanks again for not only making me feel welcome as an OOG player, but all of the interactions I had IG as Ghost.

Thanks again :)
-Ali

Ghost said:
Just to add to JPs post-

I had a *$(&$@ fantastic time with you guys this weekend, and I will absolutely be back up north (hopefully) soon, considering its a bit of a drive for us. Thanks again for not only making me feel welcome as an OOG player, but all of the interactions I had IG as Ghost.

Thanks again :)
-Ali

It was really awesome getting to meet you and play with you! Looking forward to playing with you again!

Zeth the newbie raccoon-kin earth mage here.

It was great playing with all of you guys for our first Alliance game. We raccoons weren't certain about going to the April event (and by not certain, I mean it was pretty much assumed we weren't), but it was such a freaking blast that there's a really, really good possibility we'll be rejoining you then.

I'm already stoked! :D

Draven said:
Zeth the newbie raccoon-kin earth mage here.

It was great playing with all of you guys for our first Alliance game. We raccoons weren't certain about going to the April event (and by not certain, I mean it was pretty much assumed we weren't), but it was such a freaking blast that there's a really, really good possibility we'll be rejoining you then.

I'm already stoked! :D

Fabulous! I hope to see you guys out again! All of you had fantastic costumes and make up btw.

~Carmen

Back