Greetings from House Tranquility

Little_Ruis

NEPA Staff
Hello all,

I know I have met many of you and my eş has met even more. I simply wanted to extend a greeting from us as well as our House. Asim and I are representatives of House Tranquility of Barran. We are here to assist in the rebuilding of Icenia but also to establish a resource for travelers of other lands. For the rebuilding, I ask any nobles to reach out to myself or Asim to figure out what supplies you still require and that could be potentially imported from Barran.

To those not native of Icenia,

I extend my hand as one of the representatives of House Tranquility to all those who travel to Icenia. I understand the hardships of traveling to an unknown place and not being sure where to turn. Please understand that our House will always have open doors for any who need it whether it be someone to watch your back during a fight or an extra bed for surprise Mist travel. If you have any questions please feel free to either reach out to myself or Asim or simply seek us out during a gather. We are typically the only ones of our kind in Icenia.

Zalia Sadik arasinda Barquene

Back