Greetings

Those traveling soon,

I would like to introduce myself. My given name is Dustie White and I believe I met a few of you at a feast I found myself attending back in the colder months.

I find myself here and am restless. I also find my magics to be a bit varied and different than it had once been. However, my mind is still sharp and my ability to lead still intact. So, some companions of mine have chosen to get back to adventuring, looks like some of you may know Mutt, she has been my guide here, for which I am very thankful for.

However, she can not teach me that of what I truly seek. If anyone is or may know of someone that can teach me to speak with the flora and fauna I would be forever in your debt.

I am looking forward to seeing the dust on my boots again.

May Nature bless your travels,
-Dustie White

Hello? Hello? Is this Dream on?
DUSTIE, I GOT LOST...
. . .
. . . again.

I was walking with Moo, and saw some mists and what looked like a torch or something in the distance and everything seemed . . uh. .
Different?

I don't recognize anyone and no one around seems to know of Red Rapscallion!
WHAT GIVES!?

I remember MB talking to me, and mists, and then the hustle and bustle of people preparing as if there's some sort of market gathering going on this particular weekend!
Oh, maybe we can find trouble to get into!? My nose has been all kinds of twitchy today and it smells like a storm is brewing. I think there might be a trade off here though, I may be losing my eyesight, because I -swear- that the light of the torch I saw in the mists was green!

Well, at least I found you. What can POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

-Red Rapscallion

Last edited:
Welcome to you both.

Sir Mathis seems to be an accomplished Elf, he might be able to provide a contact to you Dustie. He wont be hard to find at the tavern on Friday night.

Red, there are many storms brewing. If you are looking to earn gold while you are here, there is plenty to do. Do your talents or motives lean in a particular direction? Saving the world, destroying elementals, cleansing nature etc.

-Gideon

Hey! It works! Look ma, I'm doing a thing!

Gideon, huh?

Well, I've found saving the world is probably the second most thankless profession around (first being Destroying the world).

Of course it would be cheating if I just outright told a stranger my hopes, dreams and desires without the use of a comfy sofa and some sort of hourly rate.

Though, to answer the desires part, an hourly rate is often included.

I digress.

Perhaps answer me this? If my calculations are correct, this evening is the start of the full strawberry moon. What are the were creatures like there? Organized In clans? Species? Turn because of the moon? Just blood thirsty rage monsters seeking to "aggressively" recruit?

We'll talk tonight, yes? I'm easy to find. I love the color
red, but don't wear it.

Toodles!

-
Red Rapscallion

The one were-creature I have met, loved telling stories, was a bit brutish, was an absolute killing machine in combat, and followed orders very well. I doubt he will be at this gathering.

I do not know of the strawberry moon, and any lycanthrope dangers will be news to me as well. Sir Mathis might have a better idea of any loose gang of lycanthropes.

-Gideon

Back