Greetings

It seems the mists have found need of me in Evodia.
It will be good to see old friends and make new ones.
But as I have very limited knowledge about your realm, please tell me all about your "new" home.
What should I expect to see, and hope to avoid?
What is the state of the nations?
Have any great beasts shown themselves and are they friend or foe?
Any amazing things happen in the last 4 years or so?

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Walk with Honor,
~Victor von Gryphon

Sir Von Gryphon,

Erabella is a land of 3yrs of war and threats from around Evodia. However that has been resolved at least for now.

At this point there is peace, and I hope it stays that way; however some threats persist such as The Dread Wraith.

-Knight Captain Cassandra “Cass” Malvern

Sir Victor von Gryphon... Now, there is a voice I have not heard in a long time!
I shall travel to Evodia, since it seems you & several of my old friends will there this upcoming gather.
I would like to offer my assistance to you or any friendly face that would have me walk alongside them in these new lands.

May your weapons strike true and bring you victory,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Darmir (Squire) to Lord Rothis Thunderstep

Greetings friends Tazoulti and sir Victor, it has been a long since i have heard those names, i look forward to see both of you on this upcoming marketday.

Iganeous Ironforge

Sir Victor, Knight of lost Gaden,
I must have missed you this past marketday! Apologies, I was not in my right humor. I traveled to Evodia when it was first discovered by adventurers, and so I know a good deal, but I have not been in Erabella, the human kingdom, in a while, so I do not know all the current happenings. But here is what I do know:

Evodia is separated into racial kingdoms by powerful creatures called djinn. Three years ago, humanity killed their djinn and their king, and took to ruling themselves. This caused an upset of power, leading to civil and international wars, which in turn lead to the awakening of several great evils, such as, if I understand, the Dread Wraith and the Red Duke.

The other kingdoms have their own issues. I just returned from the wylderkyn land of Esnal, which suffers from a strict hierarchy. The Hobling kingdom recently attacked Erabella with the help of the High Ogres, but we're repelled. The Dryad kingdom was all but completely corrupted by a blight caused by the human djinn, but this was recently undone at the cost, I think, of the Dryad Djinn's life. The djinn are, it seems, a mixed lot. The Dryad djinn, I'm led to believe, was a noble soul, but the human djinn was apparently a careless tyrant. It would be good to beware them.

Elros has recently begun an effort to prepare for and combat the Red Duke I mentioned before. By my thinking, this is the most noble quest one can find right now, as it is set apart from the squabbles of kingdoms for the salvation of the world, as we were in lost Gaden. I hope to see you soon, friend.
~Goldcrest, once King of Birds

Back