GRONK's got a couple tings ta look into

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
By da way Silp, hey, I looked into dat ting you asked about but I gotta get some folks ta help so we got a mission fer people.

So Silp's tryin' ta track down a ritual catalyst and I tink I know where it is but I could use some help gettin' it cuz apparently brave people keep goin' to look at it and den dey don't come back. Dere's a ting called da Desert Rose out in da Barrens and dat's probably where we can find da catalyst. I know a Waystone close-ish to it but it might be a long walk.

Also dere's a creature out in da Barrens called da Dumyuk dat was locked away for a long time by da Shamans of one of da old Ogre tribes but now it's loose. I tink if we go to Accord in da Barrens we can track down da Dumyuk and take it down. Da Dumyuk is a big undead beast, spectral, dressed in bloody white robes, bright red eyes, blood all over its claws. It's got some sorta fear powers but I tink dey're Necromantically based or sumtin'. Not real sure. It took two Earth Storms just to drive it back into da desert so I probably need some good backup on dis one too.

GRONK

Desert Rose you say, there wouldn't be an oasis near-by this location near the waystone is there Gronk?

-Lord Enan Bluewater

I ain't been to it yet, but you gotta have a desert to have a oasis. I'll make sure to find you when it's time to go dere.

GRONK

Thanks for lookin' into that for me and helpin', GRONK!

I'm still figurin' out whether or not I'll be able to make it to this next gatherin' of folks, but if I do make it, I'd love to go to the Desert Rose place with you! It sounds mysterious and fun! If it turns out that I won't be there, would you still be willin' to go there without me and look for the Sands for me? Whether I'm there or not, I can give the group that goes a reward for gettin' me the Sands! The reward would probably be a couple magic things I've got, if that would be alright with the people that help!

~ Silp

Last edited:
I tink a couple magic tings would be a good trade for da catalyst. If you ain't gonna be dere and you can't put up yer magic ting in advance, I'll put up one a my own to auction to da group as payment and you can get me yer ting later.

GRONK

Gronk,

I will lend my skills if you will have them.

Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Back