Guardians of the Healers

Hello again!

My apologies for the lateness of this missive. It seems my organization has failed me in remembering to send this Dreaming earlier.

I am looking to find a bearer of Dragon’s Reach- the great blade made from the bones of the Great White Wyrm Bleak. It was forged under the orders of Our King to originally serve as binder between two kingdoms through the mists- but now has been granted to me to give to the head Guardian of the Healer’s Guild.

This is a very powerful blade and one that is first and foremost a symbol of dedication to the care of the people of Dragonreach. It holds powerful magic and would serve it’s holder well.

I am looking to see whom of the warrior mind would be interested in being the Head Guardian of the Healers Guild and carry Dragon’s Reach.

The requirements are simple- to always stand in defense of the Healer’s Of Koroshi. To use Dragon’s Reach and your skills to make sure those who would step into battle to heal our people will be as safe as possible. Defend those in need.

Please is you are of the belief you can handle this task and this blade- please find time at gathers to speak to me.

If you believe you are equipped and willing to defend the Healers and their house of Healing - please come speak to me. We have need of guardians.

Thank you.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Aunt cyn,
i do not trust myself in ability to be a «head» guardian, but i absolutely trust my heart to defend the healers as a simple guardian instead. I don't think i would be able to wield dragon's reach but i offer my blades and my spirit, such as they are, in service to the guardianship of the healers guild.

I also dabble in the taming and healing of wild and domestic animals, as you already know, but my experience with healing the fourteen races is almost non-existent. Perhaps i could apprentice to study this.

As always, i will stand in your defence.

~ ilarion earthdream

Back