Gubba

DracoIam

Spellsword
I've lost her again. Gubba got eaten by that mean old elf in the forge. When we returned Gubba appeared as a Spirit like the Spirit at the ceremony of remembrance. Everyone could see her but no one could touch her. Except for Pretend.

Gorka tried to Start a resurrection but couldn't even start it. Solidify did not work.

Pretend was able to see and speak to her though her voice was unheard by me. Sparrow was unable to hear her ether but was able to she Gubba's spirit after Pretend pulled Gubba out of the Earth Circle. Pretend told me It was hurting Gubba to be outside the circle so after sharing time, where Gubba told be about how she got to the library before she met me, we put her back and after that we could all see her again.

Sunday after everyone left Hope's Reach Gubba Disapered Gorka looked around but could not find her. Gubba speak so quietly to me now I can't hear her words.

This is all Gorka know. If anyone has idea of how to help her, If anyone see Gubba or hear or anything about her please share. Gorka be very grateful. Gorka looking herself but can not be everywhere, but friends everywhere so help everywhere. Friends helped me find her once, friends help rescue her now.

- Gorka

Gorka, I know at wayside we travel to spirit world with help from Shaman to bring back great stag.........maybe Gubba stuck in world? maybe talk to great Shaman who know more bout spirit.

-Kendra

Has anyone seen Gubba around? Or has anyone heard anything? Gorka give reward if anyone have good information.

-Gorka

Back